Untitled Part 16

The body reacted faster than the brain, and when Shen Shu reacted, she had already pulled the woman behind her to protect her.

"Mother, there is nothing to say, there is no need to do it."

Lady Zhang stared when someone blocked her, she saw the two men behind Shen Shu, and suddenly turned off.

"This is my family's business, what do you care about!" Mother Zhang said viciously, "Mother-in-law disciplines her daughter-in-law, it is right for you to take care of nosy?"

Shen Shu supported the woman and could clearly feel her body trembling.

"A daughter-in-law and half a girl, how could he treat her daughter like this." Shen Shu argued with reason. "Moreover, the child is so young and her body has not recovered. How can she withstand your pushing and shoving like this." The

woman embraced her in her arms . The baby is only one or two months old, and she looks very pale, and her body is very weak.

"That also has nothing to do with you!" Lady Zhang raised her chin and said, "Dogs take mice, take care of their nostalgia!"

Such a big movement has already shocked other people in the alley, and they have been talking about it for a while.

"This woman is too much. How can

she treat her daughter-in-law like this!" "That's right, it's not because of her son's blessing that she can live in. Now he drives his daughter-in-law out as soon as he is gone."

"Little Wen is really poor, child. I

'm still so young, so how can I live in the future." "This woman is so unreasonable, she can be so cruel to her own granddaughter!"

"You also said that she is a granddaughter. How can a granddaughter have a grandson? That grandson is on his body."

Lady Zhang stared at her with her hands on her hips, pointed and cursed one by one, and directly scolded everyone who was watching the excitement away, and no one wanted to take care of the troubles of Zhang's family.

No one quarreled with her, and Mrs. Zhang felt a little triumphant, a little triumphant.

Suddenly, she turned her eyes and looked at Shen Shu and said, "If you really want to control, then take this mourning star away. Anyway, our Zhang family is not welcome! Bad luck!"

Then she turned abruptly and went into the yard. The door closed with a sound.

"This..." Shen Shu looked at the woman who lowered her head and didn't speak, feeling a little at a loss.

After a while, the woman raised her head and glanced at the gate of the confinement courtyard, her eyes gloomy and unclear.

Then he looked at Shen Shu and smiled: "Thank you for helping me out. My name is Wen Qiulu."

"I didn't do anything." Shen Shu said truthfully.

Wen Qiulu shook her head. If it weren't for Shen Shu's appearance, Mrs. Zhang would not let her and the baby go so easily.

After thanking her, Wen Qiulu was about to leave with her baby, there was no room for her anymore.

Shen Shu looked at her slightly trembling back and was a little worried, and chased after her: "Where are you going, I'll see you there?"

Wen Qiulu smiled gently, just about to speak, but she fell down with a sway.

Fortunately, Shen Shu kept paying attention to her, and hugged her and the child in her arms the moment she fell.

The child cried as if he knew the mother's discomfort, and the cry was weak and weak.

"Duan Xuelin! Come here!" The

sudden situation made Duan Xuelin a little confused, and he reacted to Shen Shu's shout and ran over.

The three hurriedly took Wen Qiulu to the hospital and was admitted to the ward.

The child kept crying, and Shen Shu couldn't help it, but Wen Qiulu didn't wake up again, and felt a little embarrassed for a while.

Duan Xueshan looked at the crying child and said, "She should be hungry."

After all , he is already the father of two children, and he knows a lot better than Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin.

"What should I do then?" Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin looked at Duan Xueshan at the same time, their eyes blank.

"You stay here, I'll see if I can buy some milk powder."

Shen Shu Duan Xuelin nodded obediently.

The child was tired from crying, closed his eyes and choked, put his hand in his mouth and chirped.

Kind of cute.

Duan Xuelin looked at the little ball curiously, and poked her in the face.

The child curled his mouth and showed signs of wanting to cry. Shen Shu hugged him quickly, and took a moment to glaze at Duan Xuelin. Duan Xuelin retracted his hand and hid away.

After a while, Duan Xueshan came back with the prepared milk powder. Shen Shu hurriedly fed the baby. As Duan Xueshan said, he was hungry and went to sleep with his eyes closed after eating.

"Brother and sister, you are here to watch. I and my third brother are going to find a house." Duan Xueshan hasn't forgotten their purpose of entering the city.

Shen Shu nodded: "Okay."

... It

was almost noon when Wen Qiulu woke up, and the first thing she did when she woke up was to find a child.

"The child is here." Shen Shu quickly put the child into her arms.

Wen Qiulu felt relieved, hugged the child and kissed her before raising her head to look at Shen Shu.

Shen Shu said: "The doctor said you are too sad and lack of sleep will faint."

"Too much trouble to you" warm Qiulu very grateful, but obviously strangers to help her so much, because she and Zhang. Some cold heart warmed up.

"I'll give you how much." As he said, he turned his pockets to get the money.

Shen Shu refused: "It's not much money, let's talk about it later, you feed the baby first, she only drank a little milk powder, she is probably hungry." As soon as she

heard this, Wen Qiulu didn't care about anything else , she just lifted her clothes. At the beginning of nursing a child, Shen Shu has never seen such a fierce one, and quickly turned around to avoid suspicion.

Wen Qiulu snorted and laughed: "There's nothing to be shy about. You'll know when you have a child."

Shen Shu blushed, not knowing what to say.

"By the way, who are those two with you?" Wen Qiulu asked curiously.

"My husband..." Shen Shu wanted to say that he was a husband, but when she thought about it, it didn't seem to be that way. She thought about what she usually calls her sister-in-law and sister-in-law.

"My man and uncle."

"You're married!" Wen Qiulu was a little bit unbelievable, "but it doesn't look like much."

Shen Shu nodded, "It just got married ."

"No wonder." Wen Qiulu fed the baby, After putting down his clothes, seeing Shen Shu standing with his back on his back, he couldn't help but say: "Turn around, I'm all right."

"You're too easy to be ashamed. This won't work. I tell you, women sometimes can't. Too reserved, be bold when you should be bold."

Shen Shu can only nod continuously to show that he is listening.

Fortunately, Duan Xuelin and the others returned soon, but both of them were a little frustrated.

"The food that I packed for you, eat it quickly." Duan Xuelin handed the bag over, and Shen Shu took it.

"Have you eaten?"

Duan Xuelin nodded.

Only then did Shen Shu open it, and ate a portion with Wen Qiulu.

Looking at the two dejected people, Shen Shu asked softly: "Didn't you find it?"

Duan Xueshan: "I didn't find it. We have all turned around around the school. There is no one who wants to rent a house outside."

"It's okay, I 'll check it out in the afternoon." Shen Shu comforted.

Wen Qiulu heard it and raised her head in surprise: "Are you looking for a house?"