Yeah right bitch.

"We both know that is not true since you made it loud and clear for anyone to hear what you thought about Jihoon and his father, as well as what your children have been saying to him," I tell the three ladies.

"Now wait a minute-" Lady 1 starts saying but I immediately stop her not wanting to hear her shit.

"I don't care for your excuses, I don't want my child near fake people like you. From now on keep your nasty comments to yourself, If I hear that you have been running your mouth in front of my son like you just did I won't be as nice as I am right now." I say taking Jihoon's hand into mine, I bow to his teacher and we walk out.

My blood is boiling!

I want to do something so bad, How dare they treat a child like that?

Getting into the car my driver gives me a concerned look but I just shake my head.

"Does that happen a lot bun bun?" I ask Jihoon wanting him to share what really is going on in that classroom.

Jihoon looks down and nods, breaking my heart at that small action.

"It won't happen again little bun, now you have me in your corner and you can bet that I will be there for you" I vow.

"Thank you Eomma." He says hugging me.

Gosh, How I love his little hugs.

"You are very welcome baby, Now let's get you to your appa. I am sure he is missing you like crazy." I say tickling him.

He giggles pushing my hand away " Do we have to? I want to stay with you" 

"I know baby, but it was part of the plan for me to pick you up and take you to your appa right away" I tell him, smiling down at him.

It fills my heart with joy to know that he wants to spend time with me every chance he gets but at the same time I need to reel it in and follow Jungkooks rules.

If I piss him off or step out of line I am afraid I won't be able to see Jihoon anymore and that would not only hurt me but my little bun bun as well.

"How about i spend some time with you at the Hybe building?" I ask him wondering if that would be allowed.

"Yes! Can we get snacks too?" He asks giving me puppy eyes.

Can't say no to that cute face.

"Snacks?" My driver asks and I nod.

We stop at a convenience store where Jihoon gets snacks and drinks for his appa and uncles.

Moving to the next place we get some spicy and non-spicy Tteok-bokki.

I hear that's what kids get after school.

I send a quick text to Jin asking if it is okay for me to stay a bit since Jihoon wants to spend time with me.

He assures me that it is okay and lets me know that the front desk is aware that I will be arriving.

The 20 minute ride I spend it talking to Jihoon, learning everything about him, soaking in all the information for future reference.

The little bun bun is not only the sweetest kid I have ever come across but he is very smart, he is super into microscopes and examining specimens, I mean what 4-year-old is into that stuff?

I make a note to myself to get him an age-appropriate microscope.

He tells me how his class is boring, I can imagine someone as smart as him finds his class not stimulating enough.

Reaching the huge Hybe building, I turn to my driver. "I'll be an hour or so. I'll text you"

Taking Jihoon's hand and the insane amount of snacks in the other we head inside.

The front desk lady sees us, recognizing Jihoon she gives me a visitor's card and lets me in.

Little bun bun guides me to where his appa and uncles are, maneuvering about knowing the building like the back of his little hand.

"It's here eomma, here" He cheers, tugging my hand.

Opening the door he rushes in "Appa!" Straight to his father's arms.

I stay back admiring the little interaction.

Jungkook's face lights up so brightly seeing his son, their bunny smiles matching.

It is obvious to anyone with two eyes that he loves his son more than life itself.

I also can't help but notice how handsome he is when his guard is down and he isn't glaring my way.

"Rosie, Don't be shy come in!" Hoseok smiles brightly, seeing me standing by the door.

"Hi!, Jihoon and I decided to bring snacks," I say, trying to lift the heavy bags.

The guys all rush towards me happily taking the bags off my hands.

I get a bunch of thank you's and wow's making me giggle. 

From what Felix told me these guys are huge yet they get touched when someone buys them food?

We all sit around in a circle, I struggle to sit while wearing a pencil skirt, which was not made to sit on the floor.

Jin seeing my struggle and takes off the pladd shirt he has and places it on my lap.

"Thanks," I say grateful for his kind gesture.

The guys all begin to dig in munching on the snacks.

I see them take a container of non-spicy teokk "That one is for Jihoon, non-spicy"

"He usually doesn't eat this" Yoongi informs me.

"Really? But he asked me to buy it" I say confused, At that moment Jihoon takes a piece of the non-spicy tteokbokki and eats it, happily wiggling on my lap.

"Eomma say Ahh," My little bun bun says offering to feed me a piece of the yummy rice cakes.

I happily take a bite, playing along with the little bun who happily begins to feed everyone.

He is too damn precious and needs to be protected at all cost.