She sniffed and Nandini immediately took her in a hug.

Nandini: Navu, It is okay. Calm down, please? You know, Navu - Cabir is like a carefree person, he doesn't like binding himself to things and when you asked him to get into business, his first reaction was reluctance. I understand your point of view and I am sure Cabir will understand too if you explain him calmly or maybe I can talk to him?

Navya nodded her head as Nandini smiled at her. While standing behind the half open door, all Cabir did was stare at the floor in guilt. The moment he came to know Navya was in Nandini's room, he ran there. He didn't want Navya to throw accusations at Nandini.

But the moment he heard her, he understood her point of her, her insecurities and the care for their future. He sighed and knocked at the door.

Nandini and Navya were a little starled seeing him there. Cabir walked inside and Navya immediately stood up to explain herself but before that Cabir pulled her in his embrace, muttering a string of apologies.

Navya couldn't hold herself too. She burst out crying feeling the familiar warmth instead of the cold shoulder he had been giving her from the past days.

He patted her head and his eyes caught Nandini who was smiling at them. He looked down and she ended up chuckling.

Breaking the hug, Cabir made her drink water and as suddenly everything came to halt, the air around them turned awkward.

Navya: Nandu, you two sit, I will get us tea and some snacks.

Nandini: Navu-

Navya blinked her eyes and left the room leaving both of them alone. Nandini started clearing the side table to avoid him while he stood there staring at the floor.

Cabir: Bhabhi?

Nandini hummed, still not sparing him any glance. It made him feel bad for she had never done that. She was his bhabhi, next to his mother for him and her doing that didn't feel right.

Forgetting everything, he stepped ahead and wrapped her arms around her from behind. Nandini resisted for a second but gave in.

Cabir: I am sorry, Bhabhi.

Nandini: You disappointed me, Cabir.

Cabir backed down, guilty as she turned around and stared at him in utter disappointment.

Nandini: A mere argument and you thought it was better to ignore me?

Cabir: No No, bhabhi. You are taking it wrong. N-Navya was angry and I didn't want her to hurt you by saying anything so I thought it was better if I distanced myself from you. I am so sorry.

He held his ears and Nandini did melt looking at him. But still she huffed and turned away her face.

Nandini: What do I get in return?

Cabir: How about a box of chocolates?

Nandini: No, how about an icrecream treat for a whole week? You, me and Navya.

Cabir: Bhabhi! Do you want Manik bhai to bury me alive?

No, actually Manik would roast him in a pan and eat him without any regrets.

Nandini: Manik wouldn't know. I assure you of that, so tell me, deal done?

Cabir: Only if I have another choice.

Nandini shook her head with a giggle as he bowed down dramatically.

Cabir: By the way- Bhabhi!

Cabir started saying something but all of the sudden, Nandini felt giddy. She blinked her eyes and shook her head a little. Cabir seemed to realize it but before he could even point out Nandini palmed her mouth and ran to the washroom to throw up.