Navya entered inside and sat on the bed reluctantly. She wanted to say so much. She wanted to share so much but from where do she start?

Nandini: Navya, Are you okay?

She nodded her head, eyes drifting down for she could no longer face her.

Navya: I- I am sorry.

Nandini frowned, pretending as if she didn't know why was Navya apologizing but Navya knew better. She knew Manik too. Manik wouldn't hide anything from Nandini, at any cost. He might have shared everything with her already.

Navya: I know you know everything, Nandu.

Nandini didn't say anything for a moment but when she saw Navya looking down. She stepped forward and held her hand.

Nandini: I am not weak, Navya. I get angry at Manik too, I speak back too but when we are outside our room, I respect him enough not to answer back or shout at him. I am not saying every woman should do this, but it is just something I feel my husband deserves. He provides me with everything I wish for, respects me and cares for me so this is the least I can do.

Navya didn't know what to say. She remained silent as Nandini smiled and made her sit down.

Nandini: I know you didn't mean it, Navya. It might have happened in the heat of moment.

Navya: Aren't you angry?

Nandini nodded in no. She was not angry. She was just hurt but at this point, Navya wouldn't be able to catch or handle it.

Navya: I-I am so sorry, Nandu. Trust me- I didn't mean anything of it.

Nandini: It is okay.

Nandini smiled faintly at her, assuring her that she was there for her. Navya seem to melt down as a tear trailed down her cheek.

Navya: All I wanted was to secure our future. I just wanted him to have a back up plan.

Nandini: Backup plan?

Nandini frowned in confusion as Navya nodded her head.

Navya: Nandu, Cabir doesn't have a permanent job. I don't earn too. I am not saying Manik bhai is selfish, but we can't be dependent on him for our whole life, right?

Navya was not entirely wrong. Although Cabir earned quite well, it was not something that would help them for lifetime. He could lose his job any given day and then? They would have to ask and eat.

Navya: Tomorrow, when we will have our own child, do you think it would be okay to see him running to Manik bhai for money? 

No, Navya knew it was neither fair nor it made any sense. She had seen how after her father's death their relatives turned away their faces, all because they feared they might have to feed the daughter and mother. Navya for a reason knew Manik was not like that, but then they didn't think their relatives were like that as well. They did show so much love and empathy when her father was alive. They talked to him like he owned the place and after his death, dismissed his family like they were mere servants. She didn't want any of it repeating with her family now.

Nandini fell silent, understanding her point of view.

Navya: I just told him he should consider business as a back up plan and he got angry at me saying I don't trust his brother. It is not the truth, Nandu. I do trust Manik Bhai, but I don't trust destiny.

Nandini: I-Is this the reason Cabir is avoiding me too?

Navya: I-It is because of m-me. I am so sorry Nandu. I never wanted both of you to have any differences because of me.