three

➶︎ CLEANING AN ANCIENT HOUSE !

GRIMMAULD PLACE WAS, to say the least, messy. After years of the house being unused, especially with Kreacher losing his sanity after years of madness—as much as she loved him, it was the truth—in this household. So having a bunch pf Gryffindors doing her housework was pretty satisfying to see.

( no offense to Gryffindor house, but she does have a slight prejudice on them built up after years and years of them sucking up to Dumbledore and winning the house cup. )

"Well look what we have here," she whistled, brows raised while she sees them cleaning the drawing room miserably, leaning onto the doorway with a cup of coffee in her hands.

     "If it isn't Slytherin's bigoted queen," Spoke one of the twins first.

     "The one and only, Weasley," she winked, before turning her eyes to see the room so far. She pointed at the corner of the room, "you missed a spot."

     "Oh shut up already Ms. I-own-this-house-and-know-all-the-secrets," said the other twin, before the taller one spoke again, "I doubt you'd even be able to do better since you've been raised as the Queen Bee."

     "Great privilege, ain't it Weasley? And don't sulk at me like that, we all know you're using magic to clean this up."

     They exchanged a glance before apparating right on each side of her, one twin holding her shoulder while the other holding a lock of her hair, before bringing it to his mouth and winking at her, "Right you are, Black."

     And then they apparated once again, clearly feeling boastful for being legal to use magic.

     Evangeline chuckled before leaving the drawing room, but not before glancing back at the dirty spot and twirling her index finger, the once dirty mold turning as if it was brand new.

     THE SCREAMS OF a raging teenager still in their emo phase filled her sensitive ears, yet she was still in an Order meeting. She glanced at her old Defense teacher, knowing that out of all the people arguing here, he will be the only one who heard. He looked back, and she mentioned with her eyes at the door. Understanding, he nodded.

     "Potter's coming," She said, making the argument die down as it was starting to get heated.

     Mrs. Weasley was the first one out, before Nymphadora Tonks—her disowned aunt's daughter, which makes her a disowned second cousin (?)— followed after a bit. Sadly, Tonks was a bit of a...clumsy person, and managed to trip up the curtain of her grandmother's frame. Her screeching raising volumes once again as Tonks muttered apologies.

     Lupin and Mrs. Weasley hurried up and went forward  to tug the curtains shut over Walburga, but they would not close and she screeched louder,  brandishing clawed hands as though trying to tear at their faces.