Chapter 42 - His Sun, Her Ocean

Start from the beginning

He looked at her eyes for a second and in a swift movement removed the dry wear swim shirt he was wearing making her gasp in shock

"Your turn"  he said with a slight nod of his head, raised eyebrow and a smirk.

But she got too engrossed in his chiseled chest that her hands automatically moved away from the robe and touched the center of his chest.

Without her hands to protect, the water started playing with her robe pushing it away from her with its pleasant waves, but she was too into him and his enchanting presence that she failed to take notice completely.

Although it definitely caught the attention of the intended person, making him move closer to her as his hands slowly helped the waves to complete the job.

Even though she realized the absence of the robe the oxytocin flooding though  her body made her care less for it pushing her to make the first move.

Her hands went around his head into his hair and pulled him closer down to her, he looked into her eyes where both pairs mimicked the same fire of passion.

His eyes moved down from hers, slowly taking in every inch of her as it passed through, admiring his own work in selecting the perfect swim suit, but unfortunately he now knew it was worn just to be unworn in just a matter of time.

His eyes came back to her eyes which clearly showed she was becoming inpatient and waited for him to start.

He smiled at her with a slight tease and with at most passion  his lips came crashing down on hers, finally giving her what she had been craving for.

As the sun moved closer to the Indian ocean, she started turning red with blush, the ocean's love waves caressing all over her with his mighty arms, sensually yet patiently, giving her the time to adapt and enjoy every single movement of their togetherness as she started to give up slowly immersing herself into him with complete surrender. The ocean smiled at the sun with extreme adoration and love that he slowly let her set into him completely, as she closed her eyes with a perfect satisfaction.  This is not the first time the sun sets into her ocean, yet the ocean embraced her with the same amount of love and affection that makes her feel loved everyday as the first day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

They both were back from Maldives and moved to Chennai to start living their life. Ashwin had already arranged for a private school for their kids where most star kids go that ensures the best security and privacy for them.

Now all that is left was for them to go to SG and give a sayonara to the life there.  

Sivaangi had to serve one month notice there while Ashwin had some arrangements to be done for his restaurant.

Even though they have decided to move to India, Ashwin did not want such a good business deal to go to waste as he was equally passionate about restaurant business as he is about acting.

"Please take your seat Lekha" Ashwin looked at the woman standing in front of him with a warm smile.

"Thank you Ashwin, Congratulations on your wedding, I am happy everything worked out between you both" Lekha replied with a smile that did not reach her eyes.

She looked like she had lost all the weight and happiness in her life in the past few days. 

"Thank you Lekha,  you played a major role to get us where we are today, without your help we wouldn't have reached here today."  Ashwin replied.

"You are too kind, but I cannot forget the part I played in leading to all your suffering and may be that is why Karma is hitting me back now" Lekha said with a depressed smile