Chapter 1

"Thank you for watching him again Tadashi." Hinata said, handing the green-haired male 100 dollars. Tadashi pushed the money away then smiled. "You know I don't take money Hinata, I don't mind watching your little angel while you're at work." Tadashi said with a warm smile on his face. Hinata shook his head and handed the money to Tadashi again. "Please take it. I found a daycare for him so I just want you to have some form of payment." Tadashi sighed then took the money. Hinata walked inside and saw his son sleeping on the couch. The two omegas decided to talk a bit before waking up the child. "Do you want some tea?" Tadashi said, beginning to boil some water. Hinata nodded, then sat at the dinner table. Hinata could easily notice Tadashi's sad nature. 

"What's wrong?" Hinata said as Tadashi joined him at the table. Tadashi smiled then looked over at Hinata's son. "I'm just going to miss Kichirou now that you found a daycare." Tadashi said with a sad tone in his voice. Hinata awed in empathy for his friend. "Have you talked to Kei about kids?" Hinata said with a smile. Tadashi had a fur allergy so it was hard for him to own a faithful companion to take care of. "Yeah I did but he definitely expressed he thinks kids are a hassle." Tadashi said in a sad manner. The water started boiling and Tadashi made them both tea. He put sugar and honey on the table, then placed Hinata's mug there. "Here ya go." Tadashi said sitting down. Hinata smiled then thanked him. "How'd you ask him?" Hinata asked putting some sugar in his tea. 

"I told him about having a kid like Kichirou, he said he didn't mind babysitting Kichirou but having in general was a hassle." Tadashi reluctantly stated. Hinata hummed, then came up with an idea. "I think you should tell him that you want a baby. Say it just like that, don't hint at it, just sit him down when he gets home and tell him that."  Hinata said with a cheerful look on his face. Tadashi blushed then nodded. "Thanks Hinata, but how are you doing and how's the search going?" Tadashi said with another warm smile. Hinata still kept a smile on his face when he looked down. "Still no luck... but I'm still holding up." The orange-haired male said. He finished his tea then set it on the table. "Are you sure Hinata? You seem more tired than usual... I know this is hard on you too." 

Hinata stayed silent for a minute. He didn't know how to respond to Tadashi's question. Hinata was a mated omega, but he didn't know his mate. And whoever his mate was, is also the father of his 4 year old son, Kichirou. Tadashi was worried about his friend since it was pretty common knowledge that a mated omega without their mate doesn't survive that long. Their mental health deteriorates quickly and they end up committing suicide. "I-I'm just getting tired from work. Thank you Tadashi for worrying-" Hinata said, trying not to cry. He didn't want to tell anyone that it was getting hard it was to get out of bed every morning. Or how he felt bad that his son didn't have two parents. But he always wanted to stay strong for his son. Tadashi put his hand on the table then sighed. "Alright but you know you can always talk to me alright?" Tadashi said with a nurturing tone. 

Hinata smiled then nodded. He thanked him for the tea then got up. He walked over to the couch then looked at Kichirou sleeping. He was holding his favorite stuffed shark he took everywhere. He had fluffy black hair, and his eyes. He was an energetic alpha and overall the best thing that could've happened to him. Hinata carefully picked up Kichirou then left Tadashi's house. As they walked home, Kichirou woke up then smiled. "Mommy!" Kichirou said with a big smile. Hinata snickered then put the boy down. "Well good morning sleepy head." Hinata snickered. The boy yawned then smiled. "Oh no I forgot to tell Aunt Tada bye." Kichirou said in a whiny tone. Hinata snickered then grabbed his son's hand. "I told him for you, don't worry. Now let's go home and get some dinner?" Hinata suggested. Kichirou's face lit up, then he nodded. 

To Be Continued...