Scarlet's seat

Who knew there was a car named Seat?!
Enjoy this one, I have a feeling it's better than the last one...but I'll let you decide!!!:)))

The next morning was not great, Zack was having a big tantrum at home and only mom could get him to stop crying- except she wasn't home, but at work. Ethan looked awfully tired and Steph, Cam, and I tried helping, but Zack wouldn't stop crying. We then rushed to school because we were getting late and when I went to class, and I looked like a disaster. I then was quickly rushed to the toilets by Carly and Jessy, saying they'd help.

"Here," Carly said handing me a small comb, I smiled before separating my hair into two and brushing out the knots. Jessy took out a lip gloss and Carly found some mascara.

"Okay close your eyes, and try not to move." Jessy said when I was done brushing my hair and she carefully applied some eyeliner she found at the bottom of her bag.

"Don't forget these." Carly sang handing me the mascara and gloss. I thoroughly applied both making sure not to smudge the eyeliner.

"And there, you look perfect!" Carly smiled.

"Thanks, guys, today was not a good day." I said sighing before putting my hair up into a high ponytail.

"Happens to the best of us." Jessy said before we all went back to the classroom.

"Okay, guys get up, and sign on what race you're doing." Holly stood in the middle and looked around.

"Put me on the second girls-boys race." Ryan said getting up and looking at the sheet of paper in her hand. I saw Holly's cheeks instantly turn red by their closeness. He had an effect on everyone.

"I'll go on the first girls-boys race, but if I mess up you got me." Tammy said patting Ryan on the back laughing, Holly quickly noted it down.

"Okay, I need someone for the butterfly." Holly said looking around.

"I'll do it." Carly said.

"And we Jessica can you do freestyle?" Holly asked making sure everyone did something.

"Hell no!" Jessy said.

"Then you still have to do something." Holly said.

"Fine, I'll do the shit style!" Jessy groaned.

"Great, Scarlet are you going to be doing any?" Holly asked twisting her spine to face her.

"No, sorry, but I'll keep you going!" Scarlet said laughing.

"Well then since Scarlet won't be doing any, Ryan can you take sidestroke and the crawl?" Holly asked.

"Yeah." He said sighing.

"And we still need someone for the girls-boys race, from the girls." Holly said looking at each girl.

"I'll do it." I said when no one said anything, Ryan turned to look at me and raised his eyebrow.

"You sure, you want all the girls to depend on you, and then have you lose for them?" Ryan smirked.

"Who said I'm losing?" I asked shrugging.

"I like your confidence, let's hope it's their on Thursday, then." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't underestimate me, Ryan." I said not breaking eye contact.

"I'm not, Bella." He said.

"Thanks, Bella, then we're done." Holly said as things got awkward with Ryan and me glaring at each other.