Episode 3: The Car Chase

Start from the beginning

"If that car gets ruined I will be devistated," Tony announced.

Maya (having read his lips) just chuckled behind her hand and leaned back.

Maya crashed into the back of Clint's car; her face filled with resentment. Kate quickly leaned out the window and fired another arrow. Maya and a Tracksuit just looked at eachother as the arrow stuck to their windsheild.

"A plunger arrow?" Kate exclaimed in annoyance, "What is the trick? That it's completely useless?"

Bucky and Sam wheezed with laughter as Clint rolled his eyes.

Clint's eyes widened as he saw one of the Tracksuits aim a gun at Kate. He thought fast and swerved the car into a fence that surrounded a Christmas tree shop. The tires screeched and Kate grunted as she held onto the roof of the car. Trees that were for sale flew behind them as Clint tried to keep control of the car.

"This is so chaotic," Peter chuckled as Sam and Bucky continued to wheeze with joy.

"Merry Christmas!" Kate yelled as people jumped out of the way.

Kate reached for another arrow as she saw Kazi begin to drive towards them, "Please be a good one. Please be a good one."

"Imagine if it just bounced off the car," Sam laughed.

"Not helping," Kate sighed as she sat on the edge of the seat; her eyes glued to the screen.

As the arrow landed on the front of the car, a dozen wires were released from it and clung onto near-by trees which were scattered around. Kazi looked panicked as the wires pulled the trees onto the car.  He slammed down on the breaks and sighed.

"Oh my God, that's amazing," Peter grinned, as Vision nodded in appreciation of the arrow.

"What the hell is that one called?" Kate exclaimed as Clint exited the shop.

"Sorry, Santa," he mumbled as he drove over an inflatable Father Christmas.

"Barton, you're on the naughty list," Tony shook his head, "you just ran over Santa."

"Haha," Clint laughed dryly.

"Kate. Here, acid arrows," Clint passed her two arrows as he drove, "Drop the stoplights."

"Acid arrows!" Kate stared at the screen in awe.

"When do you even make these?" Wanda asked, amused.

"When I find the time," he shrugged.

Kate pulled back both arrows in her bow. She released the first arrow, which melted one of the lights, causing it to drop in the middle of the road. Then she released the other arrow, which melted the other stoplight.

"That is going to annoy so many civilians," MJ pointed out.

Clint rubbed his neck and Kate hummed looking down at the floor.

Clint grunted as he span the car around so that it pointed the right way and he was no longer driving backwards. Kate panted as she held onto the roof.

"I feel like Kate is going to fly out the car," Bruce watched the screen anxiously.

"She'll be fine," Clint waved his hand.

The older archer looked into the rear-view mirror and frowned as he saw the red car following them. He sped up down a new road as Maya was fast approaching.

"Continuing on from the previous debate," Nat smirked, "Clint is clearly the best driver."

This earned Nat a look of betrayal and offence as she laughed. Clint just gave her a high five and chuckled.