Chapter Four

New Orleans:

After four years:

Standing on the balcony overlooking the bustling city streets

Standing on the balcony overlooking the bustling city streets.. the past days were as if hell had been opened and its demons had been cast out on them.. and now, by a strange miracle, they all joined hands to save this city.. Indeed, the common enemy unites the oldest and staunch enemies... Now his family has united with Marcel and his vampires with Vincent and his coven of witches... Can life surprise him with a miracle more than this?

Days ago, his siblings proved that his thoughts towards them were complete nonsense.. when they all came to save him.. Then there was that confrontation with Marcel and their agreement on that small truce of peace between them.. that Marcel does not chase them, and they do not return to this city again.. And for the truth, he had no desire to return to that city again..yes, she gave him Hope and Camille in the beginning..and took Camille and five years of his daughter's life later..and after a very wonderful day with his daughter he will not lie if he says that he considers it the best day of his life.. He realized that he only wanted his daughter in his arms..to be surprised at night by her illness and for Vincent to summon them..to go back to the city where a terrible evil lurks there.. hunt his daughter..

Upon their return to it, they discover that there is a mysterious creature called Hallow threatened his daughter's safety..and that her life is linked to the lives of other children and she feeds on their strength..and as soon as they are able to save the children and break the link between her and the children..she possessed him and Marcel and urged them to kill each other.. To devour their strength and rise again.. and in the end Freya saved them from her possession.. and Marcel was imprisoned in the same place where Klaus was held.. and then they prepared a party to let them know who helps the cursed woman.. Vincent revealed to them that that witch called Dominic is her right arm..  And he discovers through that Sophia that there is a rose tree that grew from Marcel's poison with the magic of that witch.. while he focused on collecting these thorns capable of killing them.. he left to Elijah the task of talking with Dominic and somehow this witch pushed Elijah to lose his control over himself.. And Elijah killed him in front of their guests.. To know after this that the aim of this wicked creature is four bones.. Hayley found one of them in the wreckage of her family.. and the second turned out to be that blade.. and her followers stole it from his home. Then Freya made a magic compass to find the rest of the bones..