Félix-(Laughs) there you are
Peps-Look at you! All grown up
Félix- pepi amor you're gonna get him all wet
Camilo-(Imitaes Félix) you are making your papa proud
Félix-I don't sound like that
Camilo-"I don't sound like that"
Dolores-Abuela says it's time
Pepa-we'll be waiting at your door
Félix-okay okay vamo vamo vamo
Camilo- okay okay vamo vamo vamo all right I'm done!
Bianca-your brother is something but Antonio good luck
Abuela- fifty years ago in our darkest moment this candle blessed us with a miracle and the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community tonight we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud(sees him but he stands still looks at Mirabel and Bianca and take his hand out)
Mirabel- we can't
Antonio-I need you( Bianca went and hold his hands and everyone said Aw and mirabel came everything one was in shocked)
Abuela- will you use your gift to honor our miracle? Will you serve this community? And strengthen our home?(holds candle and goes to the door and glows and sees a bird)

Félix-(Laughs) there you arePeps-Look at you! All grown upFélix- pepi amor you're gonna get him all wetCamilo-(Imitaes Félix) you are making your papa proudFélix-I don't sound like thatCamilo-"I don't sound like that"Dolores-Abuela says it's time ...

Antonio-uh-huh uh-huh I understand you of course they can come!(comes all animals candle gets brighter)
Abuela-we have a new gift!

Antonio-uh-huh uh-huh I understand you of course they can come!(comes all animals candle gets brighter)Abuela-we have a new gift!

(Goes to his room see it turns into a jungle)
Girl1- it's bigger on the inside?

Félix- that was great!
Agustín-okay! All right!
(Jager comes next Bianca and pets it)
Félix-that was amazing
Abuela- I knew you could do it a gift as special as you we need a picture! Everyone! Come come come! It's a great night! It's a perfect night!
Camilo-your taking photo next to me
Bianca- okay milo I will
Abuela- everyone together!
All- La Familia Madrigal! (This pose pretending her arms are up)

Félix- that was great!Agustín-okay! All right!(Jager comes next Bianca and pets it)Félix-that was amazing Abuela- I knew you could do it a gift as special as you we need a picture! Everyone! Come come come! It's a great night! It's a perfect night...