Aeri looking at the two figure infront of her, tilting her head slightly to the left as she realized some strange things coming from the two girls.

"Why are both of you smiling so widely like there's no tomorrow?"

"Why are you guys holding hands?"

"Also did that black bracelet was your couple items??"

Aeri questions was replied with a sudden wack on the arm from Jimin.

"Ouch girl! That's hurt!", Aeri hissed to her tall friend.

"Could you learn to control your voice Uchinaga Aeri-sshi? People are watching...", Jimin whispered to her bestfriend ears, and Aeri just grinning innocently towards the two as she realized what she had done wrong.

"Sarry~ I mean, sorry~"

"I made these bracelet for Jimin eonni", Minjeong suddenly speaking, trying to make herself clear from the accusations.

"Also what's wrong with holding my 4 years bestfriend's hand?", Jimin answered while looking at the Japanese with her grin.

Aeri looking at Jimin in confusion after hearing her words just now. 4 years? Who? Jimin and Minjeong?

"Heok! Don't tell me....", Aeri gasp at the sudden realization. She covered her widen mouth while looking at Minjeong with her widen eyes.

"YOU ARE--- I'm sorry... you are Winter??!", Aeri whispered to Minjeong's ears, and later the latter nods her head as her answer.

"Really??"

"How can this be?", it's still hard even for Aeri to accept it.

"It's really a long story~", Jimin answered this time.

"Then, make it short!"

"She is Winter"

"Really??!"

.

.

.

................................

The three stopped by the cafeteria to eat their lunch. Aeri finally can accept the truth that Winter is actually Minjeong as she finally became silent again.

"Oh wait. I forgot something. If Minjeong was Winter, then that's mean.... she's your crush---"

Aeri words was cutted off when Jimin suddenly covered her friend mouth with her hand. Minjeong just looking at them in confusion.

"I'm her what?", Minjeong asked for explanation.

"Nothing! It's nothing Minjeong-ah! Don't listen to her! She's talking bullshit~", Jimin said as she tried so hard to cover the crime Aeri made just now.

Aeri pulled Jimin's hand away from her mouth, then she come closer to the latter and whispered something to her ears.

"I remembered you talking about her every single day. Sometime you praised her for her concern and attention she gave to you. Sometimes you was mad at her because she ignored you. Doesn't that mean that you have crush on her!", Aeri said.

Minjeong just looking at the two girl infront of her in confusion. She took a sip of her drinks, then look again at those two. She couldn't help from being curious since Aeri somewhat mentioned her name just now to Jimin.

"Couldn't you shut your mouth up. We can talk about this at home! Minjeong is looking!", Jimin whispered back.

She turn her eyes to Minjeong, lookinv at the younger girl who still looking at her in her questioning looks.

"I'm 22 years old already and I know how your damn brain works bud. You ain't hiding anything from me!"

"Shut up!"

.

.

.

____________________

TBC

Why do I always make these two fighting 😂

Oh btw hi! I'm no new to Wattpad community, just a new to winrina~

Hope you'll enjoy my story ♡