❥ 3. Ignored

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Winter : Hey eonni! Sorry I've been a bit busy lately. About my studies, I'm gonna keep it a secret until my grave! HAHAHAHAHA!

Karina : There you are! Where did you go this few days huh??!! You even made someone else choking!

Winter : Choking? Who?

Karina : It's Minjeong! Poor her for chocking her water because of you!

Winter : Who's Minjeong??

Jimin rolled her eyes in desbelief. Seriously Winter? She even wrote paragraphs about talking to Minjeong first few days ago. Seems like Winter skipped that part.

Jimin rolled her back onto her bed, eyes beaming lasers to her phone, ready to attack Winter with her deathly caps lock words.

Karina : I CHATTED YOU ABOUT ME ASKING HER NAME! I TYPED PARAGRAPHS ABOUT IT AND YOU ASK ME WHO IS KIM MINJEONG???? Unbelievable 👏🏼.

Winter : Ahhhhhh sorry I skipped that part~

Jimin sighing in disappointment. Getting back up, sitting on her bed, she laser beaming her eyes again to her phone. Typing using her thumbs with lots of pressure onto the phone screen.

Jimin : I'm gonna go. BYE!

Jimin putting her phone down, rushing towards the her half Korean-Japanese housemate, Uchinaga Aeri with her fiery steps. Aeri who was chilling, watching some movies on the tv was shocked when she saw her same age friend walking approaching with fire inside her eyes.

"Woah calm down girl! What happened?", Aeri said as Jimin took a seat right next to her at their comfy couch.

"It's Winter!"

"What's with winter?"

"She ignoring me!", Jimin pouted to her bestfriend, suddenly looking at her with a sad looking face. Aeri couldn't understand what Jimin trying to say making he looking at the girl beside her in confusion.

"Well... winter is just around the corner. It's already December right now---"

"Aeri!"

"What??"

Jimin facepalming herself in desbelief. Seriously, Aeri sometimes could be as clever as Einstein, but could be as stupid as Robert Kirby.

"It's my friend from Instagram. WINTER!"

Aeri just forming her mouth into an 'O' before asking Jimin about it.

"Okay. What's with Winter?"

"I said just now that she ignored me! Are you even listening what I'm saying since the start?", Jimin said, holding her arms together looking at Aeri again in desbelief while Aeri making her mouth into an 'O' again.

"I see. She's ignoring you. Why?"

Jimin has enough with her clueless friend. She stand up from the couch, grabbing Aeri's oversized lilac knitwear, pulling her to stand up from where she was sitting.

"Gosh, Jimin! Why?", Aeri asked.

"To flush away all this annoyance to you, and to Winter. Let's go to the karaoke!"

"Seriously?!", Aeri stumbled with her steps as she was drag away by Jimin towards the front door of their apartment.

.