Chapter 7

Tommy POV

"Watcha reading there?" I ask him. "How to drop kick annoying raccoon children like you." Techno boldy answers. "Fuck off man!" I shout at him. "Ooooo, are you reading 'The Art Of War'?" I asked flopping on the couch next to him. "Yes, now shut up." The potato lover said. I just said fuck you to him before heading to my room.

I was going on patrol for sure tonight. I was sure ther would still be more criminals out there to beat. Villians, I would legit die if i even tried to fight a villain.

After just hours of sitting in my room I got downstairs to just talk and hangout with my family. Gosh I loved them but their just fucking pricks for hating on vigilantes! Only if they took the time to listen who some of us actually are.. Well, I'm still glad their my family tough. After we hung out I decided to get some extra sleep before going on patrol, it could be longer.

I could easily sneak out as always, I'm so lucky that they also have to go on patrol at night, but the less fun part is that they do always chase me down when their on patrol. 

I basically just run to Ranboo and Tubbo's since it's fucking dangerous at night, totally without superpower. When I finally got there I took the stuff and had a small talk with my friends before getting out on patrol. But of course, yes of course, I had to walk into The crow Father, Siren and The Blade, fucking great. It wouldn't be a mostly focused SBI book otherwise, would it? (I did not break the 4th wall, you saw nothing🤐)

Guess it's my time to start running now then. Of course I saw the 3 of them chasing me. It was becoming a daily routine now or something. But what I saw just then was them splitting up. Fuck. They had a plan, didn't they?

I kept running and running untill I couldn't run anymore. I just quickly went into an alley and leaned on the left wall. I was sure I had lost them by now. But just right that moment I looked in the to my left and saw The Blade standing there. I immediately ran away from him and I just ended up in a dead end. Fuck, fuck, shit. The pinkette was cornering me now while I just stood there against the wall. "Your games won't work with us anymore, vigilante." The Blade said before he did the thing that I feared the most, he took of my mask. His eyes widened and a huge shocked face could be seen. I just ran past him while shouting "Bee, Bee! Code red, code red!" Into my little speaker. "Oh God- Ender, open the door quickly!" I heard Tubbo say. 

I ran and ran untill I finally saw their house I got inside as quickly as I could. They closed the door emidiantley after my entrance and I sat on the sofa panicking. "Shit- Fuck, what the fucking hell am I gonna do now?" I said still panicking.

"Hey, big man. Calm down, you're fine, it's fine." Ranboo said sitting next to me. I just put my head in my hands. I felt someone patting my back and see Tubbo. "Yeah big T, you can stay here as long as you want, I mean, only if you want to!" He said. "Thanks, guys." I say with a small smile crossing my lips. "Now go shower man, because you smell and look like crap, you can take some of my clothes since Tubbo's are basically way to small for just everyone." Ranboo said laughing. "I do not smell or look like fucking crap, bitch! I said. "And I'm not fucking short, you scum!" Tubbo added on wich made us all laugh. "But wouldn't your clothes be too big tho, boob man?" I said grinning. "First, eh. Second, I'm not a boob man" The taller responded. I just chuckled and went to the bathroom.

I got to Ranboo's room and decided to put on a purple hoodie with a white shirt underneath, I also put on some black sweatpants. And holy shit, the clothes are all to big for me. Is this man fucking 6'6 or something?

I go to the living room and saw Tubbo and Ranboo looking in awe. "AWWWW TOMMYYY!!" Bee boy said and I just scoffed. Then I suddenly felt a pat on my head. "What the fuck!" I said and saw that Ranboo was patting my head. "You look like a child who's candy just got stolen" Ran said laughing and I just flipped him off. He did the same and i just fell backwards nearly choking. "WAIT NO, RANBOO YOUR NOT SUPOSSED TO SWEAR!" I say trying go catch my breath. "OH MY GOD MY ANGEL JUST SWORE!" Tubbo said. "That- that wasn't even the right finger-" Ranboo said trying to hold in laughter. 

We where sitting on the couch now. "So, you guys wanna play Minecraft?" I ask my friends and they nodded. We all got up ready to leave but then we heard a sudden doorbell ring. "Oh, I'll open it! Be right back." Ranboo said walking over to the door. "RANBOO WHAT THE FUCK YOU ABSOLUTE IDIO-" I wanted to say but it was too late, he already opened the door. Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck. Tubbo also gave him a mad look, guess he wasn't that dumb like Ranboob over here. But that mad expression soon turns into worry. And my jokingly mood changes into panic as I now fully am aware of what's happening. 

The SBI was standing in front of the door, it was already dark now and they had angry expressions on their face. I look worryingly at my two best friends and they gave me the same one back, although the worried look suddenly changes to seriousness. "If your here for Tommy, your not fucking taking him." Tubbo said. "His my son, I have every right to take him." Philza said. 

"Well not as long as we are here, we will scream to the top of our lungs and fight you." Ranboo said. Wilbur suddenly put his hand on Ranboo's elbow, then he ran over to us and did the same. 

Before we could fo anything his power already activated. "Ranboo and Tubbo, stay here and do absolutely nothing. Tommy, come with us."  Wilbur said in his controlling voice. Sadly I couldn't protest. I was powerless after all... Now I regret taking a shower, I placed the gadgets and costume back at out little hero room.

When I suddenly felt myself back in control we where-

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRR

-1130 words