Chapter 7 : 'Who's Property?"

" Have you came here because Xin-lang and Tae was treating you bad?" Emica asked Kaito while holding his hand and pulling him in. " No. They were gossiping about you so I thought that you should know." Kaito answered. 

"Wait is Kaito snitching on us?" Tae asked. "I think so." I replied. " Why would he do that?" She asked. "Maybe he thinks it's the right thing to do. His mother always taught him that when he was younger anyways; and I was there to see it." 

"What did they say about me? Was Xin-lang talking about what happened in the principal's office?" Emica asked Kaito while patting his head as if he was a dog. " Yeah they did. Both of them." He responded. 

I was stunned by Kaito's actions when I saw him hugging up to Emica. Yeah I know she's pretty, she has good grades, she's popular and dad even owns most of the companies in the town so I get it why every guy would come crawling for her money. 

Kaito is just not that guy. Or is he? Who does he belong to? 

"Hello missy." Emica told me while coming over to Tae and I table. "Here comes trouble." Tae whispered. 

"What do you want?" I asked her. "Nothing really. I want to know why you guys said this horrible things about me?" She asked us. 

'Uh, maybe because it's true." Tae answered. "Is that so Tae? I wanted to hear a response from Xin-lang not you. So you can keep quiet." 

"Well I have no reason." I replied. "You don't? What a shame and I came all this way for nothing but a lie. Look we both know that you wished Kaito was more than just your friend." She said while she came closer to my face. 

Soon after I looked at Kaito and said, " No. That's not what I want." 

"Hmm, yes it is. Stop denying it. I mean, if that's not what you wanted then you would have not say things like, ' I have known him for a long time' or ' Kaito and I are friends' ." 

"Isn't that so?" She teased me while saying. " No it isn't true." I replied. "Well, because I know that you are lying, I will give you back your cupcake when I'm done." 

"Why do you call him that? You almost treat him like his your property." I replied. " Who said he was my property?" She asked. "The way you pat him like his some kind of dog and the way you address him by names like ' cupcake' it's just not a good thing." 

"Whatever. It doesn't matter how you view it cause he will always be mines, forever." She told me. "Now here you go." She said while giving Kaito back to me. "I don't need him anyways." 

"Well I don't want a snitch by me." 

"How can you call me that?" Kaito asked me. " Cause Kaito, friends don't snitch on each other." Tae said while getting up and taking my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked her. " I am getting us out of here. It wouldn't be better if we stayed." 

AFTER SCHOOL WAS OVER

"Hey! Xing-lang! Tae! Wait up!" A voice form the back of us shouted. " Oh it's Kaito Xin." Tae said to me. "Hmm, I don't care." 

"Come on, I know he snitched on us but forgive him." " Hmm, nah probably next year." I said. 

"Till next year?" 

"What's the problem? This year is going to fly so fast. It always does anyways." 

"Hey!" Kaito said to me while tapping  me on the shoulders. "H-i" 

"Look I'm sorry for doing that back there-" He began to say when I stopped him from speaking. "Kaito do you like Emica?" I asked him with my head facing the ground. "What?" 

"I said, do you like Emica? Like, do you like her like her? Or just like 'her'?" 

"Um, Xin, I don't think you are asking the question properly-" Tae said. " It doesn't matter how I ask it, I'm sure he can understand." 

"No. No I don't like Emica that way. There's someone else I liked for a long time." He admitted. 

"Who? Who do you like? Or liked?" I asked him. 

"My-my old friend." When I heard him say that. I started to cry. " Xin, are you okay?" He asked me while whipping my tears. " Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I have to go now." 

"Okay?" 

"What was that about?" Kaito asked. "Hmm, I don't know. I have never seen Xin this way before." Tae replied. 

Tae's P.O.V 

He likes her. He likes Xin. Or liked; but that's not a problem. The only question left is, have she told him that she's his best friend? If she doesn't this will soon all be over and there will be no happy ending.

-----------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, AGAIN-- UvU