"Mera woh League ka soccer practice hai, humara final game Diwali ke baad hai, lekin main jaldi aajaunga," said Shiva. After Raavi had left Somnath, he wanted to do everything possible to keep himself busy. Luckily, he was part of a small league that played local games in Gujarat and in the last year or so, expanded to playing with other states. They often gave a small cash bonus if the team won games, which had been a key motivator when he had been eighteen, but now, with Pandya Store back on its feet and expanding, he played because he loved soccer and it kept him busy.

"Acha Shiva, sun, humare business ka loan aur floor plan pass hogaya. Dev will manage the final paperwork and I will go the shop, even ask Krish to come by. Tu practice se aane ke baad saare decorations nikal de and I will message you, if we need anything else," said Gautam.

"Aur Raavi bhi help karegi," said Rishita cheerfully, to which Shiva muttered lo, hogaya kaam.

"Kya bola tune?" said Raavi setting her chai down.

"Wahi jo tune suna" countered Shiva in a bored voice, sipping his chai.

"Aacha beta, tere jo bhi bacha kuch acha kaam hota hai na, woh mere wajah se hai" said Raavi smugly.

"Woh toh kaal hum saab dekh chuke hai" said Shiva, additionally muttering maha-kaandni.

"Wow Shiva, kaal raat main kaha tha, aaj hum taaza taaza jhadga karenge. Tune isko itna seriously leliya. Baaki saab bhi seriously le liya kar." said Raavi, picking up her chai.

"Tu itni bakwaas---" started Shiva, before Gaumbi said "Enough! After all that happened yesterday, you are still at it. Look around you! Sabka mood kharab kardiya."

Raavi noticed the others for the first time, she had forgotten where she was. Looking at her family; she saw Dhara Di rubbing temples, Dev was just shocked, and Rishita was looking back and forth at them as if she were watching an interesting cricket game. Blushing, she chugged the rest of her tea, mumbled sorry and quickly left. As she walked away, she stepped on his foot, muttering Bhootnath kahinka and ran from there.

"OW! Are you serious! Wait, Gadhedi" yelled Shiva, as he set his chai down and ran after her to set the record straight.

The rest of the family just looked at each other, thinking just one thing: UN-Believ-able.

Thankfully, the rest of the morning went by smoothly, as everybody concluded that the best way forward was to just go with the flow and not analyze events of last night too much. Shiva had quickly gone to the league practice, and by the time he came back, Suman made her way to Kanta's house, Gaumbi and Dev and Krish had left for the day; Shiva started taking down the decorations.

Standing on a ladder, he was gathering and bringing down the fake flower arrangements, he heard Hetal's voice, "Hi Shiva!" As he looked down, he saw Rishita and Dhara Bhabhi, Raavi and Hetal gathered at the bottom. He did a double take looking at his wife, who was wearing a pink kurta with embroidered flowers that enhanced her peachy-brown skin. Her straight black hair was her flowing down her back like a river. But he swore it was her mesmerising hazel eyes, for he caught her curious, questioning eyes, and dropped the fake flowers, raining them on her and Hetal. His sweet Raavi, being the jhalli that she was, just smiled in wonder and immediately extended her dupatta to catch the falling flowers. As he got down the ladder to greet his best friend, he caught an up-close look of his wife. Did she miraculously somehow wake up and get more beautiful? Or were the videos Hetal showed yesterday messing with his head?