08.

today is the day. i finally will get back memories and slowly discover all the truth. i was slightly excited and happy. i took my black hoody, light brown more like sand colour cargo pants, platform high classic converse shoes, white oversized denim jacket, and black cap. i just brushed through my hair, put simple make up, little chain and simple earnings. i take my shoulder bag, throw in some nessecary stuff in. buzz. new message.

changmin: i am ready. meet me at train station

i look in mirror. last check. i look pretty nice. sigh. get ready y/n. this day will be like a roller coaster.
__

it was little bit breezy outside. changmin was already outside at train station and waiting for y/n. he looked at his phone. no new messages. someone stood in front of him. he looked up.
y/n: huh? we are kind of matching?

changmin had black hoodie, gray denim jacket, cargo pants and classic converse shoes and black cap.
changmin: oh- i guess this is some kind of telepathy

horn honks from afar. beep.
announcement: train will arrive soon.
the train arrived and both of them were still looking at each other.

changmin pushed me inside the train. there were no place to sit down since it was morning and everyone was rushing outside the city. i stood in hallway and was holding onto handle. changmin was next to me on the left side.

y/n: why didn't you tell me there was no lectures yesterday? i had to stay with juyeon !
changmin: what? you stayed with him?
y/n: well i had no other choice, at least he bought me food and took me to shooting place.

changmin was slightly surprised. he was surprised that you were shooting after the memory loss
changmin: wah, shooting?
i scoffed and smirked "yeah, he even told me to imagine that the target is someone i wanna get revenge on and got all 10 points."

wow, she really hasn't lost the sense to it. changmin felt proud and that his heart felt little bit warmed up.
changmin: what did you imagine?
y/n: that it is the guy who beat you up.

he coughed and tried to hold laughter. but failed. he started to laugh. she bumped me with her shoulder.
changmin chuckled, smirked and thought "juyeon got so damn lucky".
__

we both arrive at the city. it is very peaceful. a lot of scandinavian style wooden buildings, red brick houses, fairy lights across the stress, tents with different kind of foods and drink. i was stunned by the view.
y/n: wow.. this place look amazing...
changmin: i know right? let's stay here all day
y/n: yes please !

you both very silently heading to old city, looking around. meanwhile changmin was checking around to see if there are no surroundings. he knew that sangyeon are keeping his eyes on them. specially after that fight where they lost.

changmin: we are here! come on in!
he headed to some vintage wooden doors, opened them and let me in.

the place had warm lighting, a lot of vintage chairs, carpets, tables, the whole place screamed vintage. there was smell of old books and incense. suddenly old man appeared. he was very happy.

old man: changmin and y/n ! i am so happy to see you both again

again? i look at changmin with questionable face expression. he sighs.
changmin: she doesn't remember you. her memory got erased. that's why we are here

the old man sits down on one of those vintage chairs and slams his hand into table.
old man: sangyeon that garbage! so she doesn't remember even you? to do this to his best student ? he is just merciless.
he looks at me "just like you."

changmin stood behind me with his hands in his pockets.
changmin: could you please return her memory back? i know i can trust you

old man stands up very fast for his age and with a big smile runs to some dark, small, dusty room.
old man: yes yes, everything for my favorite couple

WHAT?! confusion. i slam my fist into table
y/n: stop! explain now. what's with me and changmin. how long i am gonna sit here and be clueless.

he looks down. old man turns around and comes to my side.
old man: alright, i will tell you how you met changmin, but everything else you will discover by yourself.