07.

y/n: shooting?
he takes gun and loads it. aims at target. looks at me and smiles.
juyeon: trust me, just give it a try.

"specialty : shooting, flexible, taekwondo"

he aims at the target, pulls the trigger. shoots. 9 points.
juyeon: not bad, but could be better.

the hell? first everyone shuts up as we went into cafeteria, then changmin says juyeon is a bad person and now he has scars on hands and is good at shooting. i look at my gun, aim at him and pull the trigger.

"wow wow wow y/n put down it has real bullets" he nervously laughs and backs up.

"fuck, she has suspicions" juyeon thought.
y/n: are you some kind of villain ?
keep calm. i go to her and put her gun down.

juyeon: if i was, would you fire it
y/n: yes
he stood in silence. sighed. turned me at the target and put my hands on gun. he guided me.

juyeon: now look at the target. put out your anger. imagine that the target is someone who you wanna put revenge on.
she looked down and scoffed.
juyeon: what?
y/n: so i wanna shoot the guy who beat up changmin yesterday

she looked up, pulled the trigger and immediately shot. he froze. he looked at target. 10 points. he was glad that she didn't know the truth. he knew that he was messing with the wrong person.

y/n: oh, not bad.
she smirked and swung the gun on one finger.
y/n: who should be teaching here huh?
she went to the stand and asked for something. the target started to slowly move.

y/n: heh you are lucky. i won't have to beat you up
she smirked and started to aim at targets and shot at them very confidently. all 9 and 10 points. juyeon had mixed thoughts. he would be happy to be in changmin's place when they first met, but at same time he didn't want to because she could have killed him.
__

(author note: next paragraphs are juyeon memories/flashbacks)

" i went to the camera where the girl was moved to. as sangyeon ordered me to do. two guards in front of locked doors.
juyeon: sangyeon sent me, i am doing mission

they nodded and opened the door. i go in. there she sleeps. the strongest sangyeon's student who was merciless. without any sign of power. all over in scars and bruises. dusty and dirty clothes. messy hair. i knew that if she would wake up at this moment, this is dead end for me. i don't know what she saw in changmin to have mercy on him and not killing him.

i took her into bridal pose and carried outside. while i went outside with her, other guards were carrying changmin outside who looked bad as y/n. this is where their contact should end. they went different ways. the most powerful duo here.

i went to my car and put her in back seat and fastened the seat belt. i start the engine and it roars as i press gas and disappear into darkness. it was slightly raining.

i stop next car next to her house. thank god she lives without her parents. i take keys which sangyeon gave me and unlock doors while holding her with one hand. i carry her upstairs to her room and put on bed. i put bed sheets on her, so it looks like she was sleeping just like any other day.

finally last steps. i take her phone. messages. calls. i delete them all. contacts. sangyeon, changmin. do you want to delete the contacts? delete. calling mom. beeps.

mom: Y/N WHY THEY HELL ARE YOU NOT PICKING UP?! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIVE WITH US, YOU CAN'T-
juyeon: excuse me, but i am y/n's classmate. she is fine, i helped her get home
mom: omg i am very sorry, so not polite from my side. what did she do again?
juyeon: ahh she got little bit drunk at the party, but don't worry. i took care of her and now she is sleeping.
mom: oh my thanks a lot! ay that pig never knows when to stop drinking. but really thank you, you are really kind boy. come to us, we will treat you nicely one day!
juyeon: ah no no miss i am fine.

finished talking. slight moving in bed. i turned back. she sighs and put her hands out from the bed sheets. i should get out of here. she is coming back to sense. i go down and leave on keys on table and with other ones i lock the door. it is still raining. i throw the keys in garbage container. calling.

juyeon: mission done, boss. returning to dorms.
my hand with phone brushes against my leg and i look into the skies. "this will be hard, but i have to prove myself."