3| King of the mountain

⊱ ────── ⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹ ────── ⊰

Hyakkimaru walked along a track mindlessly. When all of a sudden he felt a presence enter his field. Quickly turning around and lowering himself into a fighting stance with his hand resting above his katana. He waited until he knew what it was.

"COMING THROUGH!"

Hyakkimaru heard the yell with wide eyes as he hurriedly side stepped, to dodge the rapid income. The beast halted as it cocked its head to Hyakkimaru.

"HEY! THIS IS MY MOUNTAIN!" He roared while marching towards Hyakkimaru.

"I need to use your mountain to go somewhere" Hyakkimaru answered bluntly.

"HUH??? YOU CAN ONLY GO THROUGH IF YOU GET PASSED ME"

"Alright" Hyakkimaru said.

The boar boy chuckled as he raised his fist. Once he brought it down, expecting it to hit Hyakkimaru. The boar boy suddenly saw his world tilt up side down.

"EH?"

Bang

The boar boys body landed roughly on the ground.

"Ack" he shrieked in pain with a cough.

Hyakkimaru fixed his kimono before stepping over the boar boy to continue his journey.

"HAHAHAHA!!" The boar boy chuckled. Thrilled to finally have someone to fight. He fixed his mask before shooting himself up. And darting to Hyakkimaru with his hands balled into fist.

Woosh

Hyakkimaru effortlessly dodged the boar boys blow to his head by simply side stepping once again. Growing annoyed, the boar boy sent another attack. He twisted his body to send a hard kick to Hyakkimarus chest.

Out of Instinct, Hyakkimaru swiftly brought up his hands to block the kick, while using his leg to kick the boar boy away.

The boar boy was sent flying, his body dragging across the dirt. As dust filled the area he landed.

Quickly recovering, the boar boy rushed over to Hyakkimaru. He jumped down on all fours and lowered himself. Using this new height level, the boar boy aimed to swipe Hyakkimaru off his feet.

Unfortunately he failed terribly as Hyakkimaru simply jumped and round house kicked the boar boy in the head.

A hard blow that was able to cause the boar boy stumbling back. The boar boy recovered quickly, as he turned to hook his legs around Hyakkimarus neck.