Mikey knelt down in front of the grave and said a prayer, the rest of us standing in wait. "So, you heard about my brother huh?" Mikey spoke, his eyes never leaving the grave as he did. (Y/n)'s eyes avoided everyone and fell on the ground below him.

"Shinichiro was incredible." Draken said so matter a factly. "Takemichy...We are aware, we know there is nothing we can do about the incident after all." His eyes shifted from me to the grave. "It's not like either meant for things to happen the way they did."

"There never was anything we could do after all." Mikey commented, standing back up. "And yet, I can't accept it."

"It's understandable...losing someone you love can destroy you." (Y/n) continued to look down, I couldn't tell what he was thinking. 'You know and yet you were willing to make him relive that grief...' I shook my head of those thoughts, I had to remember those weren't his intentions that night. He wasn't in his right mind. We all began to walk out of the grave site, all of us silent until Mikey began to speak.

"The motorcycle the two were trying to steal was actually my brother's." I made a confused sound and I guess he heard it. "Yeah, it was supposed to be for my birthday." We finally arrived back to the bikes that were parked at the front. "This CB250T is all I have from my brother. It's so important to me." He walked up to the bike, touching it. "It's already been two years since then. And I've forgiven Baji, but..." His voice trailed off. "Though they didn't know, and there is nothing we can do now. Kazutora killed my brother, how could I forgive a man who did that?"

A shiver ran down my spine at his words. He turned, a serious and dark look in his eyes. "I'll never forgive Baji for joining Kazutora's side either." He sighed, his eyes on me. "I know I asked you to bring Baji back but...Baji's vice captain is here instead of him." Chifuyu's eyes never left him. "What exactly is your goal here? Are you really that eager to die?"

(Y/n) took a step forward. "Mikey." His voice stern, Mikey only looked at (Y/n) with a bored expression.

'What exactly is my plan?' I asked myself. Thoughts of our trip over here came back to mind.

////—////

"I know Baji joined Valhalla to expose whatever Kisaki is up to." Chifuyu explained.

"Wait, so Kisaki and Valhalla are associated?" I asked, more confusion hitting me.

"I don't know, probably." Chifuyu turned to me as he spoke, both of us came to a stop. "Baji is going to be working to find that out within Valhalla. Thus I want to investigate Kisaki as much as I can here. So help me out." He asked, the guy was so blunt.

"I gotta be of help here, Baji can't do things on his own or he flies off the deep end."

"Baji said he's doing this?" Chifuyu shook his head.

"I told you this already, no. But it's obvious, after all, I've been joined at his hip for so long now." He smiled ever so slightly at the mere thought of his friend. His expression turned more serious again. "I just want to help Baji out, it's simple. How about you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"At the ceremony you punched Kisaki. What the fuck were you trying to accomplish?"

////—////

My senses came back as everyone stood there waiting for my answer. 'Mikey wants Baji back, and he said he'd get rid of Kisaki if I did that. If Kisaki leaves, Toman in the future might be different!'