His fingers trail to Cedric's pale cheeks, caressing it as his tears trickle down, he embraces his son once more. Aine sniffles, he knew how much Amos adored his son, Cedric was his prize and he was always proud of the man he grew up to be. He always boasted about his son to everyone and had told them that he was lucky and grateful that Cedric was his son and that he was a father of a wonderful boy. Her heart was shattered when she watches the father let out a heart-wrenching scream, knowing that there was nothing he could do to bring back his dead son alive. 

Arthur Weasley and Dumbledore circled him, sharing his pain as they clutched onto Amos's shoulders, offering some support. Even Cedric's friends and housemates were too devastated to do anything but stare in silence, overwhelmed with sorrow and tears, he was the best friend anyone could ever have, and he was gone...

Forever.

Surrounding the Ravenclaw girl, Cho sobs into her face, heartbroken. She could still remember the words he uttered to her before he went into the maze, and that was him promising that he'll win, and he'll win for her. But now, winning didn't matter to Cho, it never did because all she ever wanted was him to make it out safely, unharmed, alive.

There was nothing left but the loud, painful despairing cries of a father that remained in the pitch, "N...O..!" 

Even close rivals that competed with Cedric were equally crushed by the tragedy. Fleur was holding Aion and her little sister, Gabrielle tightly, sniffling as tears streamed down while Aion simply closes his eyes, his lids trembling like his lips. Krum too hung his head down, frowning with remorse and sympathy, even though they were competitors, he liked Cedric and thought of him as a good person and man. 

While everyone was drowned in the heartbreaking evening, Harry was pulled away by Moody before the professor stopped by Aine and Draco, he grabbed her arm, much to Draco's displeasure, and dragged her away with him without another word.

"Professor, where are you taking her— Them?" Draco questions, narrowing his eyes at the man who glared down at him. 

"Somewhere safe! This is not the place for them to be right now!" he said sternly to the boy.

"Then, might I assist you? I'm afraid that Aine is not feeling well and I wish to escort her along," Draco replies, watching the man's hand tightly gripping on the girl's thin wrists. 

"Hold your reins, Draco Malfoy," Moody spat, "Surely, your father would have told you that," he added.

The Slytherin boy's eye twitched at the mention, his jaw clenches into a forced smile, knowing all too well that his father was his weakness. He balled his fists, anger rising to him since he was afraid that his father would hear of his behaviour and punish him. Yet the sight of Aine being yanked by the professor was upsetting him, gulping, he spoke, "Then might I suggest that you handle her with care. Wouldn't want to break her any more than she already is, right?"

Moody grunted, rolling his eyes at the boy before loosening the grip on Aine's wrist, "Happy?" he inquired sarcastically. 

"Thank you, sir," said Draco, not bothering to look at the professor but Aine, he faces her, "I'll see you later, alright? Just hold on, a little longer," he said to her and she looks to him with a blank, exhausted smile, nodding. He squeezes her hand before looking at Harry who glares at him. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Rude as ever, aren't you? Little Serpentine boy," clicks Moody, licking his lips with his tongue, he tugs on Harry and Aine, "Come on now, you two. Hurry!" he scolded with a huff, dragging them along into the castle.

Draco walks away after they were out of sight, and then he stops. Little Serpentine boy. He furrows his brows, where had he heard of it before? It was familiar to him, he tilted his head, recalling a certain man who worked for his father before calling him that nickname. It can't be... He thought to himself, there was no way he was here since he was in Azkaban. He shrugs, deciding to brush it off his mind as he walks back to the pitch when George bumps into him, he glares at the boy before Draco squinted at him, "Got a problem, Weasley?"