EFFORTS!

Shiva had tried his best to make Raavi have some water and calm her pulses down only to find her unconscious in his arms. Raavi had been crying nonstop since the past day and thus no wonder dehydration made her fall unconscious in Shiva's arms. She had been carrying a lot of emotional baggage for a long time now and she broke down her body had naturally let go of that baggage and shut down.  Everyone present in the room knew that she had silently suffered a lot. Suman kaki was heartbroken to see this innocent bubbly girl breaking down because of the misdeeds of her and her family. Yes, Raavi has not yet confronted Suman Kaki, but listening to her today made her realize that even Suman kaki had a fair share in hurting and mistreating Raavi. Suman instructed everyone to leave the room and give Raavi some time to pull herself together and clear her thoughts. Rishita had volunteered to stay back with her and made sure Raavi had some fresh juice before putting her to sleep. 

Everyone gathered in Aangan and looked down in shame and guilt. No one had ever imagined what Raavi was going through each passing day. They thought since Raavi and Shiva had accepted their relationship, Raavi must have forgotten of the past events only until today when they witnessed Raavi opening up her deepest secrets of hurt, misery and pain. Everyone stood numb and Shiva, his heart was broken into a thousand pieces. He was unable to process the whole situation and felt helpless as he was not able to console his Mami ki Behen ki Beti, his wife, his first love, his Chipkali, his friend, his RAAVI! Silence took over the Pandya Niwas as if it was a deserted house. After an hour-long of silence and self grief, Suman muttered some courage as she spoke up. 

Suman: Me janti hu ki hum sabne us bachi ko bhot dukh aur dard puchaya hai . Hum me se kisi ka irada nai tha ye karne ka lekin sach toh yehi hai ki humne esa kiya hai. Aaj agar vo itna tuti hai toh iska matlab yehi hai hum use samay rehte sambhal nai paye. Ab agar galti hum sab se huyi hai toh usse sudharna bhi hum sab ko padega. 

Dhara : Lekin ab hum kya karege maa? Humne toh uska Bharosa hi kho diya hai Maa. Kya vo ab humne kabhi bhi maaf kar payegi Maa ? Kya vo humme apna parivaar maan payegi? Mujhe toh ab bhi vishwas nai ho raha ki jis ladki ka bachpan se sapna tha is ghar ki bahu banke is ghar me rehne ka , aaj vohi ladki is ghar me akele apne problems se lad rahi hai. Hum kesse nazar mila paunge usse? Kesse yakin dila payege usse ki hum uske apne hai? 

Gaumbi: Tu Sach Keh Rahi hai Dhara. Usne bachpan se humpe vishwas kiya tha, usne apni saari zindagi ki khushiyan humne dund rakhi thi. Hum uski umeedo par khara nai uttar paye. Ab kis haq se usse baat karege? Kis haq se usse yahan rokege? Khahin vo humne dobara chod kar na chali jaye? Hum kya karege ab ? 

Shiva was present physically but had mentally spaced out of the conversation. He was lost in his own world of guilt and helplessness. Reality struck him hard when he heard Gaumbi saying what if Raavi left them again. He jerked out of his imagination and finally spoke up. 

Shiva: Vo mujhe dobara chod kar nai jaa sakti. Me nai reh paungaa uske bina. Me mar jaungaa Maa, me sachme mar jaungaa. Usse yahan rokne ke liye jo karna pade me vo karunga, vo jo saza degi mujhe manjoor hai par ab uske bina nahi reh paungaa. Me manta ki mene uske sath sabse zada galat kia hai, baat baat par uski insult ki hai, uspar tane kase hai, mami ke hisse ki nafrat bhi usse ki hai, uspar bhot gussa kia hai, usse khudse dur bhi kia hai par ab me usse samjhna chahta hu, usse khudse milvana chahta hu, uske kareeb rehna chahta hu, usse apne kareeb rakhna chahta hu aur sabse badi baat usse khona nai chahta balki usse panna chahta hu. Me ab uska dil jitne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu Maa aur me uska dil jit kar hi rahuga. Me meri Chipkali ko apna banakar hi rahuga. Usse jitni maafi mangni pade me manguga , usko jitna manana pade me manauga. Ab tak usne mera gussa dekha hai ab vo mera pyaar dekhegi ! 

Everyone was pleased by Shiva's pledge to win over his wife again and told him to be patient and assured him that they were all together in this and would help him in every way possible to convince Raavi that she was indeed an inseparable part of the Pandya Family. Shiva put forth a plan to surprise Raavi in the evening and make her feel special once she wakes up. Shiva knew that what Raavi wanted was assurance and commitment from the whole family. He had decided to make Raavi feel safe and secure in this family. They all agreed to make sure that Raavi would feel like a real member of this Family. They started with the preparations, Shiva was incharged of the hosting for the evening, Dev and Krish took up decorations, Suman and Dhara handled food and drinks, Gaumbi took up lightings and stage settings.