Chp 37: The party

Start from the beginning

She gathered her strength and kicked Rahul on his balls, as hard as she could. He screamed in pain and left her grip. The music stopped and all turned around to look at him.
Meanwhile Mishti ran up to Abir and and grabbed his hand and started running.
A: Mishti..
M: ssh.. baad.. main.. abhi.. run..
They ran towards the exit but we're stopped by the guard as they heard Rahul screaming: Ruko.. unhe roko..
The guard blocked their way.
Mishti used her brains.. she had removed her heels while running.
So she saw Rahul coming towards them, and immediately she smacked her heel on the watchman's  hand and ran with Abir.

Abir was still processing things. They quickly got in an auto which was standing outside.
Rahul also followed them in his car, which was noticed by Mishti.

M: bhaiya..
Auto driver: jii madam.. kaha Jana ha?
M: suniye toh.. aapko mirror main vo black car dikh rahi ha?
Ad: haa..
M: wo pagal insaan haa.. humara peecha kar raha ha..
Ad: aaray bapre..
M: toh suniye.. app koi bheed( crowd) wali jagah pe lijiye.. waha se hum utar jayenge.. please bhaiya..
He agreed and Mishti sighed in relief.

Rahul was following their auto and spoke to himself: yeh ladki badi chalak nikli.. par isse nahi pata ki Rahul Sinha kya kar sakta ha..
The auto driver was also smart enough. He turned in a narrow lane where a big car could not get through easily.

Rahul fumed when his big car could not enter the narrow lane. He drove straight and then decided to find them.
The auto driver dropped them near the bus stop. They thanked him and left.

A: yeh sab kya ho raha ha Mishti ?
M: patience ajeeb Rajvansh!
A: lekin..
M: auto..
Ad: jii.. kaha Jana ha?
M: police station
Ad: baithiye..

Police station:
M: sir muje complain karni haa. Molestation and harrasment ki
I: ji boliye..
Mishti narrated everything and Abir s blood boiled listening to all that. He just wanted to rip apart Rahul in millions of pieces for touching his girl.

I: kya aap unka sketch banana main help karenge ?
M: sure sir
Soon the sketch artist was called and Mishti described his appearance.
I: thank you madam.. we ll call you and don't worry..
M: yes sir..

Mishbir left the police station and again hired an auto to go to their apartment. Mishti was silent, unusual herself, taking Abir by surprise.
They reached the college after 20 mins.

Mishti opened the door of the apartment and dashed inside her room. Abir followed her and he heard small sobs coming from the bathroom. He knocked the door.
A: Mishti, darwaza kholo.. please..
No response
Again he tried and said: Mishti please..

Mishti opened the door. Abir quickly engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.
She pushed him and said:
M: don't Abir.. I feel disgusting.. he touched me.. he..
She could not speak and started shivering.
Abir gently took her near the shower and opened it, he made her stand under it and slowly rubbed her hands where Rahul had  touched her.

Mishti instantly felt good. The warm water of the shower and Abir s gentle touch. Abir slowly rubbed her hands and then kissed them, as if taking away the bad touch.
Mishti looked at him and she fell in love with her ajeeb Rajvansh all over again.
Then she looked at him, cupped his face and kissed  him, very urgently.

Abir was stunned with the intensity of the kiss. It was fierce, urgent and dominating. Mishti had never kissed him like that. After a few moments, he gained his composure and kissed her back.
Mishti was pouring all her emotions in the kiss. She did not let him lead.

After what seemed like eternity, Mishti broke the kiss. They were tangled in some crazy position. Messed hair, drenching bodies, swollen lips, smile on their faces and most importantly love.

A: yeh.. kya tha.. Angry chorni..
He was still recovering from her kiss.
M: yeh ki main sirf tumhari hoo..
A: oh bapre.. I already knew it.. par you are so..
M: whatever.. I loooooove you Abir....
A: mujse zyada nahi...
M: now get lost
A: what ?
M: aaray I am fully drenched.. muje change karna ha so you get lost..

A: kaise girlfriend ho tum.. ek pal pyar kiya..aur ab seedha get lost..? Aur main tumhari help karunga to change.. like a good boyfriend ( winking at her)
M: theek ha ajeeb Rajvansh, but condition apply ki no kissing.. ok ?
A: huh! I really hate you now!
M: but.. (singing) humko tumse ho gaya ha pyaar kya kare.. bolo toh jiye. Varna mar jaye.. humko tumse..

A: huh! Yeh trick nahi chalegi.. main bahot gussa ho
Mishti came closer and kissed his ears and then near the lips, which let a small groan from him.
M: yeh ? Mere pass aur bhi tricks ha.. ( moving her hands  in a seductive way on his jaw line)
A: bas bas.. ( pulled her closer by the waist) ek baat bolo ?
M: haa..

A: jab muje realise hua ki main tumse pyaar karta hoo toh maine ek sapna dekha tha ki.. hum dono shower ke neeche kiss karenge aur..
M: dekho maine yeh sapna pura kiya na..
She felt very shy suddenly and his herself in Abir s hard tonned chest.
A: haa aur wo kaise laga yeh toh pucho hi mat..
He still had that jittery feelings and her touch and he could feel it..

M: accha ab jao.. mere cupboard main left side pe shelf pe meri black shirt padi ha vo le aao aur shorts bhi honge.. jao jaldi..
A: yes mam!
Abir came out and opened her cupboard. He found his black shirt and his boxers there.

A:(screaming) Mishti, yaha toh meri black shirt aur..
M:( screaming) ab vo mere ha.. chup chap le Lao..
Abir smiled and took the clothes and towel and went inside.
A: tum sachi angry chorni hoo.. mera dil, mere kapde sab churaliya..
Mishti raised her imaginary collars.

A: turn hoo jao..
She turned around but spoke: Abir.. no kissing.. be a good boyfriend..
Abir smirked and slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress and then he dried her hair and helped her change.. like a good boyfriend. He knew how he had controlled himself and the dirty thoughts in his mind.

After changing, Mishti came out and said: wait here.. main tumhare kapde lati hoo
A: I also want help in changing.  ( Innocent face, puppy face)
M:( smacking his arm) jii nahi.. help yourself.. aatma nirbhar Bharat..
She went away giggling..

After some time, Mishti was relaxing on the bed and thinking of the events. She was so lucky to have a partner like Abir and on the other hand people like Rahul. She felt so disgusting.
Abir came outside and saw her lost in thoughts. He settled besides her.

Mishti immediately clinged to him and said: Stay here.. kahi mat jao
And Abir stayed.. close to her.
Two bodies but one soul.
They slept in each other s embrace.

Next morning:
Mishbir woke up together.
Mishbir : good morning love ( the laughed)
A: did I tell you ki tum kitne hot lag rahi ho.. mere kapdo main ?
She blushed and said: oh hello ab yeh mere kapde ha.. aur mere hi rahenge.. your are not getting them back.

A: theek ha kapde nahi par ek kiss de do..
She kept her hand on her mouth and said: abhi mood nahi haa.. ( giggling)
A: accha ji.. mood nahi ha.. meri kissmat.. kharab ha ki ek kiss bhi nahi ha..
M: aww! Tum desperate ho to kiss me ?
A: main Abir Rajvansh hoo.. samji Naa.. muje Jo chahiye main le leta ho.. Abir Rajvansh apna haq khabhi nahi chodta.
He started tickling her and they laughed and fell off the bed and ended up kissing each other wildly.

It was a Sunday, so there were no classes. So after freshening up and breakfast Mishti strictly ordered Abir to study while she was cleaning her room.
The day passed quickly and Mishbir were happy in their own bubble.

Precap: 🥳🥳

That's all! I hope you all like the chapter. Do tell me your views.
Your comments make my day.
Anyways this story is nearing its end.🥺🥺
Thanks to each one of you who has read it, commented, voted and supported me.
Do you guys want a bonus chapter ?
❤️ - yes
💔- no
Please batao..

Love you all

Lots of love ❣️
Amayra