Chapter 31: The reunion

Hii guys! Early update for you all. Enjoy this chapter.

Happy reading 💕

Mishti and Kartik reached the location. They were in constant touch with the inspector. He signalled them to go inside and if something is fishy, they must say "icecream". It was their code word. Mishti and Kartik followed his instructions and went inside

It was an old building, which had broken steps and dirty rooms. They were stopped by a man downstairs.
Man: kon ho aap ?
Mi: jii hume Naman Agrawal se milna ha
Man: kisne bheja ha?
K: Meenakshi Rajvansh ne
Man: rukiye. He went to the side and made a phone call.
M:(slowly) inko toh main aaj chodungi nahi.. mere Abir ko aise gandi place pe rakhna haa..
K: angry chorni full in action
M: haa toh..

The man came after the call and said:
Yahan se upar jao. Wahan se left main ek kamra wahan boss milenge
Mishti and Kartik nodded and left.
Mishti ( in her mind) bas kuch pal aur Abir.. main aa rahi ho.. ab hum saath honge.

They climbed up the stairs and  were again stopped by a person.
Man: tumhari talashi leni hogi.
Mishti quickly hid the bluetooth in such a way that it wouldn't be visible.
She was hesitant to let someone touch her, but she couldn't help.
Kartik sensed this and said:
Kya bhai aap bhi.. talashi kyu kar rahe ho.. dekho hum toh seedhe saadhe aadmi haa.. Meenu Ben ke yahan 15 saalon se kaam karte ha.. humari talashi kisine na ki aaj tak.. aur aap log..

He made a face, so the man went inside and called Naman.
Na: ohh toh aap dono aaye ho..
M: jii vo kya ha ki hum thoda jaldi main ha.. toh..
Naman believed that they were genuine, thanks to his greed for money.
So he allowed them inside without checking.
Mishti mentally thanked Kartik and sighed in relief. She did not want anyone except Abir to touch her.

Na: haa ji toh phele paise.
K: na ji.. phele munda..
Na: maine kaha na..
M: ek min ruko.. ek hath se le ek hath se de. Kya khete ho ji ? (Asking Kartik)
K: okk ji..
Na: theek ha..
M: toh chalo ji..
Na: ek min. Phele main paise dekhunga.. Meenu Ben  ko phone karunga.. phir le jaunga..
K: ok jii..
Mishti opened the bag of money and Naman s eyes grew wide. He took the bundle of notes and smelled it and smiled wickedly.
Then he immediately called up Meenu.

Rajvansh sadan:
Naira and Parth were Meenu s watchdog's. As soon as the phone rang, they got alerted. Kartik had explained everything to them.
Naira: phone speaker pe daliye
Meenu put it on speaker.
Na: jai shree krishna Meenu Ben.. aapne toh acchi khasi rakam bheji haa..
Me: haa ab mere Abir ko chod do..
Na: Aaray aaray chod denge.. chinta mat kariya.. yeh do log aaye ha.. apne bheje ha na..
Me: haa vo mere hi aadmi haa
Na: man gaya aapko Meenu Ben.. jai shree krishna!
Meenu cut the call. She was silent after nanu s outburst yesterday.

Na: toh tum dono yahin ruko main atta ho..
He left, but Mishti felt something wrong. So she followed him and gestured Kartik to stay here.
Naman went to an other room. It was completely dark. He switched on the lights and went near Abir.
Mishti was shocked to see Abir's condition. He was tied to a chair, hands, legs bruised and blindfolded.

Mishti felt to murder Naman right now. She then picked up a rod lying there, for her safety.
Naman removed Abir's blindfold and patted his cheeks.
Abir was unconscious and did not respond. Mishti s heart was wrenching to go to him.

Naman called up some one and spoke something which Mishti could not hear as she was standing at a distance.
Few minutes later a man came with a small bag in his hand. Mishti hid so that she couldn't be spotted.

Na: accha hua yeh le aaye. Ab vo Meenu chaha kar bhi apne bete ko nhi bacha sakti.
He took out an injection and looked at Abir with a wicked sparkle in his eyes.

Mishti saw this and was baffled. She understood that it something very dangerous. She quickly called Kartik and asked him to come to her.

Meanwhile Naman threw a bucket of cold water on Abir. He opened his eyes and again closed them as he couldn't bear the sudden light.
After a few minutes he slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and found Naman standing in front of him.

Na: utho utho Abir Rajvansh! Tumhe aaj jane padega. Par afsoos ab tum phele ki tarah kuch nahi kar paoge. He showed the injection and smirked.
Abir was still recovering from the previous shocks and this was too much to handle. His head was spinning.

Mishti understood everything.
She whispered to Kartik.
M: main aaj isse nhi chodungi. Aap muje mat rokiye. Aaj toh yeh gaya.
Kartik had no time to react.
Mishti rushed inside and hit Naman on his head with the rod with all her might.
He screamed and fell on the floor holding his head.

Hearing the sound, his men rushed inside. Kartik knew Mishti could not face them, so he used his code word"icecream"
The inspector got the message and rushed to the spot.
Meanwhile Mishti kicked Naman on his private part till he screamed.
Abir was again unconscious.
A goon tried to hit Mishti, but Kartik saved her.

Later a fight broke out between the goons and Kartik. Soon the inspector came and arrested all the goons. Naman was half dead, but he managed to take out the gun from his pocket and pointed it at Mishti.

Na: main.. tuje.. mar.. dunga..
All looked at him, shocked.
I: gun neeche rakho warna..
Na: warna.. ky.. kya..
I: I ll shoot you..
Naman tried to press the trigger, but before that he was shot on his hand. The inspector shot him. Then they took him away along with the other goons.

Finally it was all over. Mishti sighed in relief and so did Kartik. Both rushed towards Abir.
M: bff pani
K: haa
Kartik splashed some water on Abir s face. He jerked and got up, and was sweating badly.
Mishti untied him and also removed her get up.

Abir slowly opened his eyes and his sight caught Mishti. They had an emotional eyelock and the pain was visible in their eyes.

The next moment Mishti hugged him like she got her breath back.
M: Abir.. tum theek ho na? Abir! I love you so much. Tum mere pass ho na? Abir?
Abir still couldn't believe that Mishti was in front of him.
He broke the hug and touched her face.
She nodded that she s for real.
Both cried their hearts out and hugged each other.

Kartik left from giving them privacy.
M: Abir! Yeh sab kya ho gaya.
A: pata ha Mishti, yeh mere life ke sab se bure din the. Tumse se door rehna.
M: same.
She kissed every part of his face, feeling him, except his lips.
Abir felt that he is living again
Mishti was still crying, she was happy that her Abir was with her.

A: kya Mishti, jahan kiss karni chahiye waha toh nahi dii..
M: u ajeeb Rajvansh aise time bhi mazak soojta ha..
A: of course, yeh sab cheezone ne muje zinda rakha thaa..

Mishti came closer, cupped his face and pressed her lips to his. She went more closer and did not even let air pass through them. She kissed him, roughly and hard. He kissed her back. It was a kiss of emotions, the pain of separation, realisation of being soulmates and all the other emotions were poured, specially their undying love.

After a long kiss, they broke apart, both breathless, but happy and safe in each other s arms.
He again took her for a bone crushing hug.
The screen freezed on their smiling face.

Precap: Abir and Meenu face off  and some surprise.

Hello guys. I hope you liked the chapter and I have tried my best.
Finally Naman s chp is closed.
Huff! Bahot pareshan kiya usne humare Mishbir ko😤

Do let me know how was the update.
Lots of love
Amayra💗