013 [M]

Content Warning: sex <3, praise, faux sympathy, slight dumbification

Ran held Nyoko's hand gently as he lead them up the spiral stairs, and down the hall to his bedroom. He opened the door, Nyoko closing it and looking up at Ran.

Ran's movements were swift and aqueous, pushing Nyoko's back against the door and connecting their lips. Nyoko reacted a second later and wrapped her arms around the older man's shoulder, leaning into the kiss as Ran pulled them closer by their hips. The kiss was gentle and slow, delicate. Ran gently bit down on Nyoko's bottom lip, asking for entrance into her soft, sweet mouth.

Nyoko moaned softly into the kiss as Ran's hands moved down and gently squeezed their ass, giving Ran the chance to push his tongue deeper in their mouth. The taste of the passion fruit wine mixed with Nyoko's cherry lip gloss made Ran's head grow fuzzy. His lips trailed down to Nyoko's neck,  leaving open mouth kisses while his hands were busy pulling up Nyoko's dress.

Nyoko's breathing was heavy and they were beyond flustered. They knew what was coming, having anticipated it since Ran came to their home for dinner. The sexual tension between them was so evident and undeniable that it was almost suffocating.
Ran's hands cupped the back of Nyoko's thick thighs, squeezing them firmly.

"Jump."

Nyoko did as they were instructed, jumping up and having their weight supported by Ran. It always surprised her just how strong the older male was, it was so attractive.
Ran's lips reconnected with Nyoko's neck where the love bites he'd made previously were already taking form. He carried Nyoko over to his bed and placed her down gently, pulling away and taking the time to admire his pretty baby.

"Ah, well why don't you look at that. My pretty kitten already looks fucked out and I've barely even touched you yet."

Ran's sleazy grin only grew wider as Nyoko's big doe eyes seemed to widen in curiosity. His right hand rubbed on Nyoko's inner thigh while his left hand rested next to Nyoko's head.
He knew she was new to this all, inexperienced to be more specific, so he was going to be slow with them. But first he needed to know what they were comfortable with.

"Before we move on princess, can I lay a few things out? I wanna try some things that I'd think you'd like. Nothing too intense since it's your first time, just some things to make you feel extra good. I only ever want you to feel good."

Ran's voice was low and hypnotic, and his soft hand was rubbing calming circles on Nyoko's inner thigh. They nodded, blinking slowly. Ran continued his statement.

"I won't do anything I don't think your body can't handle, but just in case we need a safe word. You know what a safe word is, yes?"

"Mhm. Can ours be starfish, sir?"

Ran chuckled softly, it was just like his dream. He nodded and placed a soft kiss on their forehead.

Ran pushed Nyoko's dress up, helping them pull it over their head and saying their body was just as magnificent as he'd imagined wouldn't be doing justice to the work of art before him. His eyes held so much care and lust as they racked over Nyoko's plump body that was still only clad in a lace bra and matching thong.

The exposure left Nyoko feeling bashful, causing her to try and cover herself.

"Don't hide baby girl, you look so beautiful. Let me cherish you for a moment longer."

Ran's words came out mumbled, his mind clouded with all the things he wanted to do to his princess. He pulled his long sleeve shirt over his head, revealing the large tattoo Nyoko had wondered about since that night on FaceTime with Ran. It was so intricate and beautiful, causing Nyoko to reach out and touch it ever to gently as if it's disappear from Ran's body is they touched too hard.