004

Babydoll <3
Hi Mr. Haitani,
I'm done with
my meeting :)

Ran smiled at the cute little text message. Nyoko was a person of their word, huh?

Babydoll <3

Hey doll face
You kept your word

Well of course
I would, wouldn't
want to hurt your
feelings now would I
Mr. Haitani?

I've said to call me Ran

Again I'm sorry
still working on it

I'll forgive you if you
hangout with me today ;)

Ran chuckled lowly as he saw the chat bubbles pop up and then disappear. He knew he had flustered the poor thing. He chuckled even more once he saw the FaceTime sign pop at the top of his phone, answering immediately.

"Were you being serious?"

Nyoko sounded giddy. And she was, this was a better outcome than they could have ever imagined. She didn't even know if they were friends or not but that didn't matter right now only thing in her mind was what she was going to wear, they wanted to impress Ran after all.

"Of course I was, Nyoko."

The way he said their name was almost orgasmic, truly.

"Oh my! Where should we hang out!? What would we do!? What should I wear!? Should I change my wig? But I really like the one I have on-"

Their rambling was cut off by a deep chuckle. Nyoko perked up even more and looked at Ran. His tired eyes looking at her with such fondness.

"You really are adorable darling, like a princess leaving their kingdom for the first time."

Nyoko froze and their cheeks heated up. She thanked the heavens above for making her black because otherwise she'd be even more embarrassed. They blinked rapidly, finally processing what Ran had just said.

Ran continued.

"Anyways, just dress comfortably. How about I go to your estate and decide from there? We can do whatever you want and go wherever you please, how's that sound babydoll?"

"M-my estate? Well.."

Nyoko trailed off, biting the inside of her cheek. Her father was still home and he wouldn't be leaving for the airport until 2 o'clock. The way he'd react and the way he'd... respond is something Nyoko didn't want to find out. Not to mention all of their siblings were home and there was no telling how long they'd stay, and if she let Ran come over one of them was bound to tell Issei. They just couldn't stomach all of the risk.

"Well?"

"We shouldn't.. My family is over and they tend to be a bit critical of what I do, and I can't risk my father seeing you or knowing I have contact with you."

"And why not? Let's give them a show~."

Ran's usual lazy smile curved into one of mischief. Oh, did he love drama and reeking havoc upon others. It was one of his favorite pass times.