"Aah"Someone yelp behind him .He immediately looks back and found Ananya is standing there holding her arms from where blood is oozing . He runs toward her but halted  as Nakabposh come between him and Ananya.He pull his handkerchief and immediately ties on her arm.

"Thik ho?" He asked looking at Ananya with concern.She nodded yes with smile "Careful Ray"He said sternly looking at Ray.

"I am really sorry Ananya .I never meant to hurt you"apologies Ray trying to touch Ananya's hand, feeling guilty for hurting her

"it's okay Ray"Said Ananya slightly moving her hand away from him before he can touch.
"I think yoy need first aid"Said Ray looking at the blood stain on the handkerchief.
"No,I am fine"Said Ananya trying to avoid him as situation is quite awkward.Her admirer who is also her husband's brother  is showing concern in front of her husband.She looks at Dev whose eyes are on Ray and Ray's eyes are on her.

"Ray is right .Tumhe first aid ki jarurat hai"Said Nakabposh looking at the wound.
"glass ka ek tukra laga hai.Chaku nhi.So Relax.Mai ghar jaa kar bandage kar lungi"She said looking at Nakabposh pressuring last line trying to put some sense in him.She is wearing full sleeve top and cut is in her upper arm.

"Ok"He said getting her point and then looks at Ray"what happen Ray.In glasses ko Bambaal assume kar liya kya"

"Don't take his name"Said Ray turning back "uske karan aaj mai ek powerless and weak human ban gaya hu"

"Wrong Ray"Said Nakabposh coming in front of him."Tum human ho jo khud uska sabse powerful creation hai"Said Nakabposh pointing upward.

"Powerful and me"Ray chuckles sarcastically.
Nakabposh-"Yes, powerful and you.Unse bhi jyada jinke pass magic hai"
Ray-"lagta hai aaj comedy ke mood me ho BRO"

Nakabposh-"Funny talks to tumahari hai Ray.Timnasa ,Bambaal and baaki sab ke pass bhale hi super power ho but human ke pass un sab se bhi powerful determination hota hai.Hausla hota hai.And beleive me Ray agar insan khud ko pehchan le to usse jyada powerful koi nhi"

Ananya"Aur waise bhi wo powers tumhare nhi the Ray,usse tumne nature se churai tha and ab Bambaal ne tumse chura li.left it hum yaha kisi aur wajah se aaye hai"

Ray-"kya?

"Tumhari help chahiye"Said Vivan coming from behind

Ray-"Meri help ? How can I help you?Mere pass ab powers bhi nhi hai"

Nakabposh "You can"

Nakabposh explain him his plan .

Nakabposh-"Iss plan me tumhare liye bahut risk hai . Agar 0.01 percent bhi mistake hua to tum humesha ke liye timnasa ke hath ke puppet ban jaoge .To humara sath dena hai ya nhi ye decision tumhe lena hai"

"I will help"Said Ray taking a deep breath "Bahut sare sins kiye hai ab kuch achhe kaam bhi kar lu"

Ananya"but remember tumhare baar baar dhokha dene ke baad bhi hum log trust kar rahe hai so don't you dare to cheat".

"Never Ananya"Said Ray looking at her painfully.Ananya leaves from there feeling uncomfortable from his look.
"Then you are invited in New year party"Said Vivan and follow Ananya .He still doesn't like Ray .

"It hurts bro"Said Ray looking toward Door"her coldness hurts."
Balveer looks down not knowing what to say.

At Night

"Subah jaldi jaga dena" Said Ananya arranging her bed while looking at Dev who just come inside the room.

"Mai maa ko naraz nhi karna chahti"Said Ananya looking at his astonished face.
"Oo to sasu maa ko impress karne ka attempt chal raha hai"Said Dev sitting on the bed.

"Shut up dabbu .Ek to waise hi subah uthne ke thought mera dil baitha jaa raha hai."Said Ananya sitting beside him.
"what the f."Said Dev and Ananya looks at him with wide eyes.

"first aid"Said Dev with loopside smile looking at her face"patti lagaya"

"tumhare hoto pe?"Said Ananya raising her brow "Mana ki tum bahut bakwas karte ho but hoto pe Patti jyada ho jayega"

"Ha,ha ha very funny"Said Dev rolling his eyes."Ab tak bandage kyu nhi kiya?"

"Maine kar liya hai"Said Ananya standing up.
"Bina rumal hataye?"asked Dev pointing toward her arm where his handkerchief is still tied .

Ananya "jab dikh raha hai to puch kyu rahe ho"

Dev stands up shaking his head , pick up first aid box .
"Baju uper karo"Said Dev taking out antiseptic lotion.

"Nhi kar sakti . Fitting hai"She said smiling and goes towards bed but Dev holds her hand.Taking slow steps toward her,he comes near her . Remove his handkerchief and slightly unzip her top from behind.
He slides her top slightly from one side such that only her  shoulder and arms is revealed.
"Dabbu, kya..."She said looking at him shocked .

"Relax, Bahut sari ladkiya sleevless or off shoulder pehan kar ghumti hai"Said Dev dipping cotton in the lotion.
"but mai to nhi ghumti na "She said trying to pull her top up.

"ha,to ye tumhari problem hai meri nhi"He said looking at her with smirk making her remember that day when she said similar words while nursing him.She looks away with smile allowing him to treat the wound.

So how was the chapter?.
What is going to happen on New year?

Belated Happy New year to my all readers 🧁🎉🎉🎊

Precap"NEW YEAR PARTY (MASK THEME)

AAP SABHI INVITED HAI PER MASK LAGA KAR AANA