Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts

Belladonna

So we're dancing having a good time I brought my boy Heaven so I can cuddle later when all of a sudden I hear that the boys are having a bet going on about who will get Katrina, Nilsa friend first. I'm like the fuck.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

We all decide to go home all the tea spilled right their

"Someone in the house said that they had a bet going. Jeremiah's..."

"Then who said it?!"

"Okay, codi! Codi said it! He won't admit that he said it!"

"I never said that. What I said was, "May the best man win."

"Codi, you said "Well, there's... there, like, a bet going in the house."

"No."

"And I was like, "What?" And your like, "oh between Jeremiah and gus, who can get her first."

"That is not what I said. I said we talked about it, we talked about how the best man may win. Now if wanna treat that like a fucking bet, you can treated it like a fucking bet if you want to."

"I'm not saying I treat it like a bet, but codi your track record."

"Oh my track record. We're gonna talk about my track record?"

"I'm just saying what you said out of your mouth."

"I feel like sometimes you wanna put words in my mouth and you wanna spin 'em 'how you wanna spin 'em to make yourself look good and I'm not getting into...."

"I'm not trying to make..."

"I...no. not one time did I ever say or anything come out my mouth about there's fucking money on who's gonna get her. I never fucking said that and you wanna spin it around and wanna me look like a fuck."

"Stop."

"First of a you're a asshole man. Don't do that, Codi. Don't fucking do that."

"Somebody said there was a bet when there was not one fucking Bet!"

"It was codi."

"Ah!"

"There was not one goddamn bet going the fuck on!"

"There was never a bet."

"All I'm gonna say is bet or no bet that's grimy and just shut it the fuck down cause this is a girl not fuck toy!" I said a bit angry

"I just think all this argument is getting her much more upset."

"I think it's fucking irrelevant! If it's not a fucking bet, then it's no bet."

"Just drop it, everyone."

"That's what I'm saying I just don't want people to think that it's me."

"I'm beating a dead horse here." I sigh I take heaven back to my room and cuddle

"That was fuck up." He whispers to me

"I really just wanna get this night over with." He kissed me and we hunch quietly. The next day he had to go home

"Be safe." He ruffled my hair and leaves I stay in my bed comforting a bit then head into the shower and changed into more comfortable clothing

" He ruffled my hair and leaves I stay in my bed comforting a bit then head into the shower and changed into more comfortable clothing