Part 5- Good Girl

Y/n POV
Warning:
Mature Scene
Mentions Blood

Sam intertwined your fingers as he straddled you. He pulled your hands above your head and pushed them into the ruffled sheets as he gently kissed your lips. You slightly lifted your chin as Sam left a trial of kisses down your jawline.

"Sam..." You moaned after he found the sweet spot at the base of your neck. Sam quickly lifted your shirt and tossed it on the floor. You helped Sam pull his shirt off, then he returned to your lips.

You tried kissing Sam harder, but he continued at his gentle, slow pace. He knew you were growing impatient, but you knew he was in charge. In an attempt to get Sam's attention, you bit down on his lip.

"Fuck, y/n..." A single drop of blood pooled in the corner of his mouth. You looked innocently into his eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that." Sam smirked, wiping the redness from his lip. "Be a good girl for me."

Your breathing hitched at Sam's words. He kissed your chest while tugging at the waist of your pants. You moaned as Sam sucked on your collarbone, pushing your hips into his clothed dick. Sam quietly groaned at the small amount of friction.

Just as Sam reached down your pants, there was a loud knock at the door. You quickly sat up as your hand flew over Sam's mouth.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Quackity called from the other side of the door. The door handle slowly turned, but it was locked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You responded as Sam began kissing your neck sweet spot once more.

"Why is the door locked?" Quackity turned the door handle once more. You did your best to stay quite as you thought of a reply.

"I just would like to be b-by-" You threw your hand over your mouth while Sam lightly bit your neck, "-by myself... right now."

"Oh, okay, well, what did Ghostbur want?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now... please." You hoped he would take the hint.

"Make him leave, now." Sam hissed in your ear, hands traveling toward the waist of your pants once more.

"Quackity, I think I'm going to a take a nap." You threw your pants aside and began taking off Sam's. Sam closed the space between your bodies, unclipping your bra without breaking eye contact. His hands slowly trailed down your bare body.

"I will be down the hall if you need anything." After Quackity's footsteps seemed to disappear, Sam pushed you onto your back and whispered into your ear, "good girl." He positioned himself and slowly pushed into you, bottoming out almost immediately. You loudly moaned causing his hand to quickly cover your mouth.

"Shh.." Sam's finger slid down your lips. "You wouldn't want Quackity to hear, do you?" He pulled almost all the way out, just to slam back in again. You whimpered as Sam sped up. "I know, baby, I know. You're doing so good." Sam hissed as your moans grew louder. He slid his hand around your neck, going deeper with each thrust.

You felt your high coming quickly. You tried to tell Sam you were close, but all that left your mouth were breathy moans. Your nails dug into Sam's back, he hissed in return, but you knew he liked it.

Your back arched as your came. "Good girl, good girl." Sam groaned as he pulled out and slammed himself back in, making you scream. He came inside you, then pulled out. You both laid on the bed for a few moments as your breathing slowed.

Sam pulled you onto his chest and wrapped his arms around you. You softly ran your fingers through his green hair. You looked up at Sam and smiled. He already had his eyes closed. You buried your head into his chest and took a deep breath. Sam tightened his grip around your body as you fell asleep.

A loud knock at the door caused you to jump awake. You stayed quiet and starred at the door. There was another knock.

"Yeah?" You called, lightly shaking Sam to wake him up.

"Y/n, I made dinner if you're hungry." Quackity replied from the other side of the door.

"Oh, thank you. I will be down soon." You climbed out of bed and began to get dressed. You peaked outside and watched the sun began to set.

You made your way back over to you bed where Sam was still laying. You gently woke him once more with a kiss.

"I need to go back to the prison soon," Sam got dress and put his armor on, "I'll be back again." He kissed your forehead and reached for your bedroom door handle.

"How are you going to get out without Quackity seeing you?" You handed Sam his trident that was leaning against the wall.

"Why does it matter? What's the worst that's going to happen if he finds out I'm here?" Sam opened the door himself and stepped outside the room.

"I guess I don't know."

The two of you made if through the house with no sign of Quackity until you turned the corner to go down the main stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" Quackity stopped dead in his tracks halfway up the stairway.

"Leaving." Sam replied, passing him. You quietly followed behind.

"Y/n! You let this sorry bitch in my house!" Quackity pulled out The Warden's Will.

"Watch it." Sam snapped and raised his trident.

"I'm sorry, Quackity, we are leaving. I will be back." You pushed Sam toward the door.

You held onto Sam's arm as the two of you walked to the edge of Las Nevadas. Once you stepped into sand, you let him go. You stood on your toes and gave Sam a kiss.

"I have to take care of a few things, but I will be back soon." Sam kissed you once more before heading into the desert.

Your stomach slowly sank as you heard footsteps approaching behind you.