Chapter Eleven

"Blair, I'm about to say something that will probably be a huge shock to you but I want you to listen to me," the woman said.

Both Blair and Luke, who was still hidden but within earshot, felt even more on edge after she said that.

"First can you tell your boyfriend to stop hiding," the woman said, motioning over towards where Luke was hiding.

"He's not my boyfriend," Blair answered quietly.

"Whatever."
Luke came out from where he was hiding and stood next to Blair.

"Elise Orden was my aunt," The woman explained, "I'm Bo-Katan Kryze."

"So you're my cousin?" Blair asked.

"Yes but that's not all," Bo-Katan answered, "My father, your uncle, was duke of Mandalore before his death. Your mom was the next oldest sibling so she became duchess. Ten years later she left Mandalore in the dead of night with her sister. She never relinquished her rule. My sister, Satine Kryze, then became duchess. Since your mom never relinquished her rule she still would have legal authority until she either returned and resumed her rule or relinquished her rule. She never did so my sister remained duchess until her death shortly before the end of the clone wars. And technically you're the daughter of the duchess of Mandalore so due to a loophole you're the heir to the throne."