Turn 1: Decision

Couple of years after the moon battle, Aichi Sendou will soon graduate from senior high school. Time flies really fast and now he's about to be a college student...

Speaking of college, he hasn't decide where he wants to go. Does he want to study in Japan or study abroad. His mother, Shizuka asked him about that topic...

Shizuka: "Aichi, can I come in?" (Knocked on his door)

Aichi: "Yes you can, mom."

Shizuka: (Entered his room) "Aichi, can I ask you a question?"

Aichi: "Hm, what is it?"

Shizuka: "Have you decide where you want to go for college?"

Aichi: "Hmm.... I have several options..."

Shizuka: "What are those options?"

Aichi: "Stay in Japan and went to the same college as Misaki and Miwa or...."

Shizuka: "Hm?"

Aichi: "Accepting an invite to study in America."

Shizuka: "You're invited to study there? By who?"

Aichi: "I have a friend called Rati Curtie there and she invited me. I just have to do the test so I can get the scholarship to study there."

Shizuka: "If you accept that invitation, I guess you'll live alone?"

Aichi: "Yep, I guess it's time for me to be independent, right?"

Emi: "You sure you can do that?"

Aichi: "Eh, Emi?"

Shizuka: "You're right Aichi, but can you do that? I think Emi is as worried as I am."

Aichi: "Well, if that's the final decision, then yes I can do that. I can't always depend on Emi and mom. I'll try to be independent since I'm not a little kid anymore." (Smiling)

Shizuka: (Smiling) He has grown... "Okay Aichi, but remember to think about it carefully."

Aichi: "Yep!"

Emi: "Looks like my big brother has grown..."

Aichi: "Ahehehe..."

The Next Day at Card Capital

Kamui: "A second shop?"

Shin: "Yep, and I want you to work part time there? Can you do that, Kamui?"

Kamui: "Of course! I can't wait for that!"

Miwa: (Embraced him) "Well, you definitely have grown taller huh? Looks like you're no longer a brat."

Kamui: "Hehe, soon I'll be a senior high school student, and big brother will go into college as well right?"

Shin: "Yep, time flies really fast."

Aichi: (Entered the shop) "Hello, everyone!"

Misaki: "Welcome!"

Kamui: "Big brother! You know what?"

Aichi: "Hm, what?"

Kamui: "The second Card Capital will be build and I'm going to work part time there as well."

Aichi: "Really? That's great news!"

Miwa: "Yo, Aichi!"

Aichi: "Miwa..."

Miwa: "So, have you decide where you'll study for college?"

Aichi: "Well, about that..."

Miwa: "Hm?"