𝐥𝐥.

Aheleya pov:

Me and Dior haven't spoke in I don't know how long. We still follow eachother on Instagram which is how I know shes..with her.
Ugh.
I just want my baby back tf. Her and that Swiper looking ass bitch can die. Eating my pussy. We get into it one time and you wanna pop out with some bitch??? Not even a cute one, a bitch that look like big bird. I loathe. She wants to be funny?Bet.

I walk into my bathroom and take a real good look at how terrible I look. This shit happens everytime she leaves. It's tired. 

"Baby yea no" I exclaim, stripping taking a moment to just look at my body in the mirror. I turn around surprised. "All this depressed weight getting me thick af" I mumble. I slap my ass one time for the one and she moving like water. Im finna be the next Ari, trust. We both already crazy as hell. 

I start throwing it back giving me flashbacks. "Ok bitch you need to wash your stank ass nah"

So that i did just that. Letting the water to just rain all over my body. She start to come to mind again. I caress my temple feeling myself because my body is definitely hitting right now. My titties done got a lil bigger and mad sensitive. Fat ma was screaming for her touch. But ill have to do. As i reach down i rub my clit a lil first.

"Mmm" I express. I work my down to fat ma and my folds inhale my fingers. The thought of her just does that me, My body craves,needs,and thrives off of her. "Ah" I moan, I just started to imagine its her fingers instead. "Just like that baby"

I go in deeper adding another finger making my body explode upwards, at the imagined thought of her. "Its all yours daddy" I drag as i get rougher and rougher because my imagination.  I fasten the pace in myself curling my finger, finding my g-spot. 

"Uhh...Mmmm" remembering the feel of her long with a slight curve black 13inch she used abuse my insides with. Feeling a sense of euphoria I get a tightness in my stomach  I exploded and I just lay there up against the shower letting my cum drip down trying to catch my breath. Tired, emotional. with a sore and swollen fat ma.  rinse myself and finish washing.

- 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.