'Well, no one's destined to be perfect, even myself. Everyone has a probability of losing or failing something. I have a thought that someday you'll realize it, Kokomi. This feels cringe but I'm just telling the truth.'

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Bokura mo-- HEY! WHO THE HELL CANCELLED THE SONG?!" Takahashi dropped the microphone and stormed off.

"Saiki, are you going to sing?" Kaidou asked Kusuo, who was currently looking at the menu. He's the one who canceled Takahashi's song.

"Maehara, you should choose a song now," Hairo said, giving Airin a gadget that enters the number of the song choice.

'I don't even know what am I supposed to sing, though. Well, I admit I can sing, but... there are just so many options!' she thought, struggling to put a number. 

'Who cares what song I'll sing.' she puts a number that suits her voice the most. She also went to the telephone to order.

"Hello, I'll order a takoyaki. Make sure to put lots of chilies!" She said as she hangs up the phone. But then, a loud cheer occurred.

"FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!"

"WOW! TERUHASHI'S GOING TO SING!!"

"HEYY!! QUIET DOWN, EVERYONE!!"

"OUR CLASS IDOL IS GOING TO SING!"

"Ahh~ Just thinking about how I get to hear Teruhashi sing has got me crying..."

"Her voice is so beautiful through the mic... sob... my tears..."

'She hasn't even sung anything yet.' Airin went to the side and waits for her order to arrive.

"T-this is kind of embarrassing, hehe..."'Well, then. Welcome to my concert, Saiki! But I wonder how this will actually turn out... You might think I'm just beautiful but has no talents. I'm sure you thought about that, right? Well, I'm going to change that!'

Teruhashi took a deep breath and began to sing. The song she sang was titled Angel Wink by Kayano Ai. You know, her Japanese voice actress.

After she finished singing, her classmates starts to praise her.

"TERUHASHI, THAT'S AMAZING!! YOU'RE SO GOOD!!!!"

"98 POINTS!! I NEVER SEEN A SCORE THIS HIGH BEFORE!!"

"I've got goosebumps!"

"You're so good, Kokomi!"

Everyone got so impressed with Teruhashi's singing voice that they forgot the lost sheep Kaidou singing his Bloody Moon. After he finished singing, Airin went to pat his fluffy hair and tried to cheer him up. "That was good. Just don't give a care about the others."

I wanna pat his hair too :(

"Hey! Who ordered a takoyaki here?" Hairo asked everyone.

"Me!" Airin raised her hand and took the food. While eating, she looked at the song list and her song is after the one who was going next which is Nendou. 

"Hairo! I'll put another song. Is that alright?!" She called Hairo again and he agreed.

"You heard that?! Maehara's going to sing two songs?!"