Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"You wanna go" he asked and I shook my head No

"Me and Mira staying" august said. Kenzie shook her head

"Um nope nope y'all going" Kenzie said looking at me. I knew she was doing this so I wouldn't be sad anymore. I looked at her

"Okay fine" I said eating my eggs.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to ma" august said in my ear.

"It's fine she won't let up" I said. He nodded his head.

"Aye bruh what happened to you last night? We was waiting on yo ass" Dave asked august.

"I wasn't feelin it no moe" august said waving them off. I laughed a little

"Nah his ass was too busy in some pussy" Chris said. August mugged him. He put his hands up

We got up and went upstairs to start getting ready since it would take everyone a while. Me and august took a shower together to kill time. We got out and I did my makeup. I straighten my hair while august was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"August you have a text" I said to him as his phone start going off.

"Look at it for me ma" he shouted from the bathroom.

I took a deep breath and looked at it for a while. I didn't want to have to beat his ass before we go to the club. I picked it up and seen it was just tiara sending him stuff about his label.

"It's tiara sending stuff about the label" I shouted.

"Thanks ma" he shouted back. I swiped off the message and seen it was his search browser. I looked at it and it read:

"How to help someone with Bipolar Depression"

"Signs of Bipolar Depression episodes"

I smiled at the phone and held my heart. August was so sweet. It's just the little things like this that makes my heart flutter. I locked his phone and set it down. I tear tried to escape my eye but I fanned it away. I was not tryna ruin this makeup.

August came out and started getting dress. I looked through my suitcase and found this shear bodysuit that covered certain parts. I put that on and some black heels. I looked in the mirror and it was giving body.

"Damn ma you look good" he said kissing my neck

"Damn ma you look good" he said kissing my neck. I smiled

"Thanks babe, you look fine as always" I said as he stepped back so I can admire his outfit