“And if you win the title of class president that’s even more control of this stupid school, but not after this. Things are going to be different, all of these so-called abilities you have will no longer belong to you. Anything and everything you do will go through me. I will be behind every scheme, ability, and luxury. Everything you earn and any credit you get will be mine to take. You will bow down to me.” 

“I don’t know who you think you are-” Rose started but quickly stopped as Amare turned around. 

“I’ll tell you who I am. I’m someone who knows what it’s like to struggle to survive. I’m someone who doesn’t remember a time where I didn’t have to fend for myself. I’m someone who didn’t have a childhood because I was forced to mature. I know how to make it in this world and come out on top. So you three better watch what you’re saying because I don’t play around.” Amare laughed again as she could clearly see the look of panic on the group's face. 

“It’s as simple as that. Do what I say and people won’t know that you tape your thighs, Elizabeth.” The teen whipped her head up quickly in disbelief. 

“Or about Richard’s abusive uncle, or how your father cheated on your mother in a nightclub, Rachel or maybe I might say that Roses butler is actually her lover.” She looked around at the four teens who stood defeated in her presence, “I think we have a deal here.” 

The principal's office 
9:00 a.m. 

“And Voting for Class president will be next Friday. Let’s make this another great day at Sierra High. Thank you and goodbye.” Rae said boredly as she read off the script that was handed to her. 

“Thank you, Raeyln.” Ms. Thatcher smiled. 

“Yeah, sure.” She made her way to the door, but Ms. Thatcher stopped her. 

“I have a message from your Aunt.” She picked up a piece of paper that sat beside her, handing it to Raelyn. The teen opened it immediately, reading each line word for word. She threw her head back as the letter finished. 

“Thank you, Ms. Thatcher.” Her demender suddenly changed and she emotionally seemed to drag her feet. Frustrated by her aunt's decision she left the office, leaving the principal confused. 

She met Ye-Joon in the hallway as he casually made his way to class. “You won’t believe what my aunt is making me do.” 

“Transfer? You’re so lucky! Please take me with you!” 

“No, Joonie! They wouldn’t dare.” She exclaimed, “They think that in order for me to get into a good college that I should, and I quote “Be involved with the school's antics.” They signed me up to run for class president.” 

“This is great! Imagine you, running the whole school!” He paused for a second, “and I’m just going to have to inslist myself as vice president. You need a Smart, Handsome, kind, sexy, and not to mention charismatic guy like myself.” 

“You don’t get it do you? I don’t want to run! The queen bee herself is running and you know I don’t like her.” 

“There she is now,” He pointed at the girl in the crowd. “Elizabeth!” He shouted, waving her way like an obsessed fan. She smiled, before making her way over to the pair. “We were just talking about you.” He mentioned as the teen gave him a sideways hug.