"No you do not ! Go away demon" rick said trying to push her back.

"no no dada" bey mumbled lowly pushing his hands."Rick leave my baby alone" angela said pushing him.

"Well since y'all are so happy how about y'all take her and get her ready while I take the kids" I said pushing them towards the door.

"No just give us one of the kids" rick said shaking his head.

"No she wants y'all" I said getting the compleatly out the door.

"Bubba" bey said reaching for me "I'll see you later stinky" I said pecking her lips making her smile.

She tried to grab on to my face while I pulled back but she didn't reach me and I hurried up and closed the door.

I sighed in relief and blue squealed jumping in my arms. "Why you happy ?" I asked looking over at her.

She just looked away and I smiled "Let's go get ready"

Angela pov:

"Bubba" bey whimpered pointing to the closed door.

"Don't you dare start crying" rick said and her lip immediately started to quiver.

"Come on pumpkin time to play with mommy" I said picking beyonce up. "i got her strong medicine" I whispered to rick and he smiled.

"So first we just gotta go get beyonce some food, then get her home so she can eat it the-"Hold the hell on" rick cut me off.

"Why she just can't eat in the car and then we give her the medic-"She not eating in my damn car Rick" I cut him off.

"Why not" he asked while we were as getting in the car.

"She not fucking up my seats" I said starting the car.

"touch" I heard beyonce whisper making me glance down to see her reaching for the gearshift.

"Stop beyonce" I said moving her hand and she whined.

"Rick you hold her" I said moving her over to him.

"Just put her in the back" he said. "No no dada"' beyonce said shaking her head.

She climbed over there and sat in his lap and smiled laying on his chest.

"She's potty trained right ?" he asked looking over at me.

"Of course" I said smiling at him.

I hope...

Freddy pov:

I smiled putting on my clothes to go to the game.

"Where you going ?" tina asked walking in and I looked over at her "Out"

"Out where ?" she asked walking closer to me.

"Somewhere" I said walking pass her and going to spray some cologne.

"Well you need to hurry and get back so we can think about how we're gonna get that stupid child" she said and I just shook my head.

"Hey while you're out-"Shut up" I cut her off.

"You know I might not even make it back" I said and she looked at me weirdly.

"I could die" I shrugged.

Onika pov:

"m-momma" I heard making me pause and turn around.

I seen blue standing by the door then she ran over to me. "Hi blueberry" I cooed picking her up.