I Really Do Love You || T.R

Start from the beginning

"Ethan, where should I put these bags? I need to go to the bathroom." He asked.

"Ummm, just put it on the couch. We'll move them later." He replied.

"K. Brb."

He walks over to the bathroom. The door is closed, which is odd. He thought it was left open.

Maybe Y/N is in there. She wasn't in the living room like usual. He decided to knock.

"Y/N? You in here?" No response. "Y/N? Y/N? Y/N, you're worrying me. Come on, open the door. Please? Y/N? You know what, I'm coming in!"

He slowly opens the door, trying not to scare her if she was actually in there.

"Y/N?" Thomas started gasping for air. "Oh my god, oh my god. Fanculo, fanculo, fanculo. Why? Why?!" Tears started running down his face. He started looking around wildly, until his eyes landed upon a piece of paper. He bent down to pick it up and started to silently read it.

Thomas, i love you so much. I hope you know that. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me. But bambino, i couldn't take it any longer. You all are lying to yourselves when you call me beautiful. I never told you this, but everyone at school makes fun of me. i'm a laughing stock. I, well this is hard to say, but a lot of the fans don't like me. They call me many names, and say so many other mean things. i know i'll never be good enough. But, i believe you can get on without me. I want you to live your life, Thomas. Find someone you truly love, have a family which i know is going to be beautiful just like you, and live out your dreams. you can do it without me. i know you can. ti amo, my little train. ti amo. - Y/N

"Oh god. Bambina..." Thomas's sobs grew louder. "No, no, it can't-"

"Thomas? You okay bud?" Thomas heard Damiano interrupt outside the door.

Thomas took a deep breath and said in the calmest voice he could manage, "I'm fine, Damiano. Perfectly fine."

"Are you sure? It sounds like you're crying."

"I-it's fine."

"Thomas."

"What?"

"I'm coming in, okay?"

"No Dami Please-"

"Oh my god." He mumbled, standing above Thomas and the limp body. "She-"

Thomas broke out into louder sobs, hugging his arms tightly. Victoria and Ethan heard and came running over, only to be shaken by the fact that their best friend's body was lying dead on the ground.

Ethan reached down his hand to hold Thomas shoulder. "Thomas, be honest. Are you okay?"

"I'm leaving." Thomas whimpered, brushing off Ethan's hand and pushing his way out the door.

"Thomas, wait!" Victoria yelled, but Thomas was already out the door.

✮✮✮✮

He just sat there, sitting drenched in the rain, smoking and crying. He never thought she would actually do this. He thought she was fine. She never said anything. He hoped that she didn't feel like it was her fault. It wasn't her, it was the goddamn f-

"Potrei avere un autografo?" A girl said, staring at Thomas. "Aspetta, stai piangendo?"

"Uhhh, no. Devo andare." He replied, standing up.

"Nemmeno una foto?"

"No, no. Ciao."

"Awwwwww."

Thomas broke out running to the apartment. He didn't care if he pushed people. He wanted to get home.