Happy!Eren X Shy!Reader

Hey Guys This Is For My Friend scout_annie and also scoutconniespringer8 now let me begin.
~ Erens Pov ~

I was walking with my partner Levi. God I hated him because he has a crush on my crush (Y/N). She's the most fragile girl. She's cute and always shy. She only talks to levi, her sister Isabel and her brother Farlan. (I had to. Also theirs no feels in this one) I want (Y/N) to be mine not Levi's. I turn around and fell and found out I bumped into my crush. "God shes going cry man I suck" I said to myself.

~ Your POV ~

I was walking until Eren I think bumped into me causing me to fall and hit my face on the floor. My nose was bleeding and I was forming tears. I felt Eren grab me and looked at my face. I hint of pink formed on my face. "E-Eren.." I said "OMG (Y/N)!" I heard my siblings running towards me and Eren. "F-F-Farlan.. I-I-Isabel.." Farlan punched Eren while Isabel grabbed me bridal style and ran into the nurses office. I heard Isabel and Farlan yelling at Eren. Oh I feel so bad. "...... Farlan.... Isabel... Don't" I spoke. They stopped yelling and ran to me to comfort "(Y/N) don't worry Eren is not going to hurt you again. Or should I say speak or see you again" Farlan said. "Farlan stop! Eren did nothing! I'm a clutz and I trip over Eren! He did nothing wrong!" I snapped. I never yell so it frightened me. I blushed and his my face. "... Oh I'm sorry (Y/N) we won't hurt him...." Farlan said. "We didn't know sis" isabel said softly. I see an anrgy German boy (Eren) staring at me and levi. Eren got up and walk up to me first before levi. "(y/n) I'm sorry!" He yelled. He grabbed a napkin and wiped my bloddy nose. I blushed hard so did Eren. Farlan and Isabel backed up and walked with levi in a different direction. I see Eren in tears "Don't hate me (Y/N)..." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and gave Eren a kiss on his lips. His lips was soft and gentle and his kissed back and smiled in the kiss.

-
Ermerghed this is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry my Instagram friends but I'll do this in the DM also. But here ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
So adorable story!!!!!