"This is why I love you" I pecked her head running up the stairs thinking of something else, if I study medicine then it means I can be a chemist.

"You didn't take the book back to the library" I heard her yell behind me but I was already far gone getting into my room starting on my research. If I don't go into chemistry I will be able to understand it, first pain killers, how do they work. I started studying them, they block the pain signals that travel between the nerve endings of the brain, sounds simple but would I make money out of the already created drug. Would it be a business deal that will get Dr. Drew rich, I feel like it is already out there. There are some strong painkillers in the world, that isn't something new to offer a businessman.

I spent my entire day trying to figure out something and I ended with nothing. The day strung along and I didn't receive a call or a message from Oz, that was a bummer because I wanted to talk to him, maybe he can help me out, this is stressing me out. He didn't tell me what business deal, only that I am poor and my name is Drew, who is a poor chemist who had created a medicine or a discovery. I shouldn't be this excited as I am already freaking out since I have no topic.

This is hard

The day came and went then the next day also came and nothing had happened, we had been listening to his calls though and they are nothing important. At one point he was asking about some building and a chemistry lab, I had to lie to Paisley that it wasn't connected to my sudden obsession with chemistry. It was about three in the evening on the second day when a message came to my phone, it was an address. My heart immediately came to life and I instantly ran to my closet, I was thinking about jeans but first, they feel bad when I am hard and I know I will get hard but also I need something that makes me look like a professional, a chemist.

I decided on trousers and a dark button-up shirt, it made me look twenty-two and that isn't a bad age. I didn't know what was going to happen, I was just excited I was going to be in a role play, my first role-play. I tried seeing one these past days but it was of a slutty nurse and it made me wonder if this was going to be like that, me not knowing how this was gonna play out made it even more exciting. I parked outside the building I heard him talk about a few days ago, I double-checked the address, and indeed it was the place.

The gatekeeper let me in without a question and after parking, I followed the room number he gave me with the floor which was floor three, it was a chemistry building and there was absolutely no loving soul around which was kind of scary until I found the room I was searching for, room number 205. It had a sticky note on it.

Once you enter that room you are to be in the character of Dr. Drew no breaking it until I say so or you will be punished.
Secondly, the topic must interest Mr. Storm or he will walk out.

Good luck

Now, this has just gotten more intense and I was ready for it. Never back down of an experience, it might be the last time you get to have it. I pushed the door open and it was a lab filled with chemistry cylinders and chemicals. I gulped knowing I suck and I will have to do anything that doesn't involve using those unless I have to.

There was another sticky note next to a white hospital gown that told me to wear it. I shrugged it on and it fit. I pushed my hands into my pockets getting closer to the chemicals not touching any, the last time I used these they exploded and almost took my face with them. I stepped away as I started humming a song moving my legs when a knock sounded at the door and I remembered I haven't given Dr. Drew a character, how will he act. I cleared my throat "Come in"

It opened and Oz walked- I mean Mr. Storm walked in wearing a black suit. It had a tie and a belt this time, he looked like a real businessman and I seemed like a nerdy poor chemist, I was already feeling my character from his presence "Nice to finally meet you Dr. Drew I have heard so much about you" fuck, he sounded so professional get hot and fuckable, I need to sound just like him.

"I have heard so much about you too Mr. Storm please take a seat" literally there were just tables mostly with fewer chairs but he took a seat unbuttoning his coat button while doing so

"I hope all great things"

"Indeed" I smiled, it was reserved because this was kind of nerve-wracking. It's like getting to know each other but through different people or characters.

"Let me hope you're not trying to compliment me so I can accept your proposal"

"Why would I do that?" I didn't know I could. Can I flirt my way through this, be a slutty chemist. I bit my lip thinking of that idea, it could work, right? Or he would walk out on me.

"Well, then show me" I cleared my throat, I have nothing, completely nothing. Pain killers those were stupid and I can't make a business deal like that I will be turned down before I could blink. His gaze alone was throwing me off track "Dr. Drew, didn't you have something to show me" Why is he acting like a real businessman yet I am freaking out, his part is easier but whoever fucks the businessman, so I guess the chemist was the one for me plus I have never been on this side. I'm always the one with money.

"So-I- had created this-" he didn't say a thing, he listened intently to my.... nothing, I had nothing and I was standing there blank. Don't we get a script or does he enjoy seeing me squirm with absolutely nothing to say yet I can't break character?

"Dr. Drew" he called still calmly "I scheduled this hour for business if you're not ready either get someone who is or I get out of the door right now, I have so many things to do, and right now I am willing to invest in you, show me where my money is going to go" Did he have a script I didn't get, I believed he was a busy businessman and I believed I was poor and needed his money but didn't know how to get it and I believed I was wasting his time "Dr. Drew"

"Um..." Nothing, too bad I was getting turned on by this that my head is screaming "Can I get a second"

"Go ahead" I stepped behind the chemicals and I took in deep breaths, his eyes were still on me so I did my best to not break character. I can do this, I am a poor chemist and I need his money, I need to sell him the idea, sell my idea, sell my idea. I opened my eyes and stepped back in front of him, I have done business before I should apply that in this "Whenever you're ready"

"I made a pill that could make men pregnant" I blurted out and he smiled, isn't that breaking character, he broke character. I screamed in my head even if I knew it was useless because who said Mr. Storm doesn't smile.

"I'm listening"