011

011

'Are you turned on?'

Fear over takes me once again, I had become too comfortable too quickly and it showed. It wasn't like me too let my guard down, why did I? what maybe this place so trusting when I'm literally in a den filled with lions ready to tear my limbs off me.

My body moves on it's on as I quickly get out of the bed, pulling my sheets with me too cover up my body, even if I was wearing sleep wear that covered my body enough. A smirk had formed onto the intruder's face. ''No need to be scared. I'm a friend of Kuroo.'' He says like it's a good explanation as to why he was in my room while I was asleep.

I look at the men, noticing he was wearing the same dark blue suit Konoha was wearing, which signalled me that this men was dangerous. I have picked up a few things in my shorts stay. Nekoma is red, and everything that is red is theirs. Blue must mean something as well then. Doesn't it?

''Get out!'' My throat slightly sore as I yell at the multi-coloured haired man. My eyes searching the room to find throwable items.

A soft chuckle come from the man as he stands up, giving me a good look at his large frame. ''I was just going to tell you that there is breakfast downstairs waiting you.'' The man stalks towards me towering over me with his muscular frame, yet I still feel like I can touch the roof. ''Hmm, you really are a feisty one, Kuroo sure knows how to pick them.'' A low chuckle once again enters my ears as I look up into the gold like eyes of the man in front of me. ''What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I'm not his property.'' I place my hands onto his chest before pushing him away, uncomfortable with the distant he had taken away from us.

''My apologies, where are my manners. Kōtarō Bokuto at your serves.'' The man that had introduced himself as Bokuto gently takes my hands and kisses it. His lips brushing against my knuckles for a brief second before he let's go of my hand. ''It still doesn't give any explanation as to why you're in my room and didn't just knock like a normal person.''

''I did, I thought you might had escaped or hurt yourself since it was so quite but you were still asleep.'' His explanation checks out but it's still creepy as to why he was sitting in my bed. ''Fine, but next time just call out my name or something.'' I say and a smile forms on his face, it looks innocent enough but I'm know for dropping my guard to quickly for hot men. It's a weakness I'm not proud of.

''Oh just so you know you don't have to earn to be fucked by me.'' My eyes slightly widen as heat forms on my cheeks, I'm taken back by his words and how casually he said it.

''Ouch, my feelings.'' A stern voice comes from the door opening, my eyes quickly look over at the person but I already knew who it was because of the strong voice. ''Come on Kuroo we both know your feelings aren't that fragile.'' The man who had introduced himself as Bokuto spoke up, I wasn't sure as who he meant with the both of us. ''Very funny Kōtarō but you know you're the fragile and dramatic one.'' Kuroo's heavy footsteps fill the room as he walks closer towards us. ''I told you to wait for me you needy bitch.'' Kuroo says but the other men only laughs, maybe he was indeed needy but he was hot.

I'm still unsure as to what the relationship was between the two of them, but one thing is clear. There was some sort of rivalry, whether it's friendly or not, is unsure to me. Kuroo stops behind me trapping me indirectly between a rock and a hard place, literally since both men are build like gods. I felt small between them and I try my best not to show that too them.

Bokuto is the first that looks back down at me, his fingers brush over my collarbone before they trail over my neck. ''I can hear how heavy you're breathing.'' The man in front of me says, I feel breathing side of my neck. Faint lips brushing against my skin. Kuroo's low chuckle enters my ears before I can hear him whisper. ''Don't tell me you're getting turned on. Are you little slut?'' He asks but I keep my lips pressed together, not even letting a sound out when Bokuto's hand gently squeezes my throat.

''Answer him, angel.'' Bokuto says, a playful smile pulling at his lips while Kuroo explores what was underneath my shirt. ''Being at the mercy of two hungry men, who knows what we will do.'' Kuroo whimpers, his lips ghosting over my neck. It's driving me insane that even know he holds the contract which tells me the change is very low he will fuck me this time.

Made my previous words were a lie, at this moment I was this man's property and I let him. For now.

''Are we turning you on?'' Kuroo asks again, his fingers brushing lightly over my breast, like he is play with me; which he basically is. As for Bokuto he continues his strong eye contact with me as his other hand grabs my hips to hold me where he wanted me to be. I nod slowly with earns me a hard slap on my ass from Kuroo.

''We talked about this before princess, use your words.'' He says loud enough so Bokuto can hear him as well, I wasn't sure as to why he wanted to make sure Bokuto heard use but I can see Bokuto's lustful look grow even more.

''Yes, you are turning me on.'' I finally oblige, which makes Kuroo gently tap my ass to tease me even more. I'm already on the brink of begging and the ghost like touching wasn't helping, I knew they were there but they didn't give in on my bodies urges.

''Good girl.'' Kuroo say before I can feel his breath leave my skin. I look slightly behind me and noticed he was standing up straight once again, his eyes weren't on mine but on Bokuto. My heart was basically jumping out of my chest as I thought about all the things I would do too the two man, but before I have the change to reach for one of them, Bokuto walks out. Leaving the door behind him open. Kuroo stops in the doorway but doesn't turn around.

''Don't test me again. Get dressed and meet me downstairs.''

With that he leaves, my jaw door at the audacity of this men. This makes me only want me too test him more and even annoy him to the point where he throws me into his bed. I wasn't sure as to what he meant with again, maybe he had cameras in the room Yaku and I had spoken, I should find a place where we can be alone without eyes on us.

I had taken a short moment too look over the clothing Kuroo had left me, most of them in dark shades or red coloured, which proves my point even more about the colours. I had picked out black high rising jeans and a dark red top with the straps forming a star at my cleavage.

It was fun seeing Kuroo's face when I entered the dining room, his eyes scan over me and this time I didn't feel insecure or small. He pulls a chair back for me to sit on and I happily obey, not to please him. Well that is what I tell myself. ''Have you thought about you behaviour?'' He whispers, the familiar feeling of his calming breath once again returns to my neck. ''I have. But that doesn't mean it will improve. You know better then that Kuroo.''

I hear him chuckle again at my words like he was enjoying me testing his authority, maybe he was. Maybe it's a game, only one way to figure it out. ''Do you have any idea how much I want to kiss your right now?'' His fingers trailing over my neck.

''I might have a idea of how much, are you going to fuck me yet?''

''Not until you earn it.''

''Well then you will have to wait a long time until I'll let you kiss me.''