chapter 19: Loki!!!

you where reading in dept about the goddess of elements, you were intrigued and obsessed with the powers. it was starting to get late so you closed the book and placed it back on the pile.

The fire was alight so instead of going up to your chambers you watched the fire liking the air, everything was quiet- apart from the occasional crackle from the fire. It was perfect.

You continued to look deep into the fire watching it dance around.

"I believe you like the fire" a voice whispered in your ear, the cold breath tickling your neck. The smell of mint and parchment hit you "what do you want," you hissed through gritted teeth. "i thought you left Loki,"

You turned so your eyes met, his eyes looked empty and alone but you ignored it. His arms found his way to your body and he was hugging you. You sighed and bunched his clothing in your hands, oh how you missed him.

"i missed you," he whispered into your shoulder, mouth muffled from your clothes. You pulled back from the embrace and you placed your hands on his face.

You studied him, and slowly brought his face towards yours, and suddenly you were kissing. His hands were in your hair, and he kissed you passionately. He bit your lip making you gasp,which helped his tongue gain entry exploring your mouth.

You pull away and rested your forehead against his. "why did you leave me," you whispered. Loki held your hands and started drawing circles and little patterns. He didn't respond to you at first and your eyes slowly closed.

"Because i love you," he whispered into your ear, you think. You couldn't tell as you were already asleep in Lokis arms happy.

cute lil chapter, if i do small chapters everyday will that be okay :)

-your mum ;)