"Fucking hell.." he breathes out, throwing his head back against the door.

I look at him through my eyelashes and am definitely liking what I'm seeing. His plump lips are parted and there's a vein sticking out of his neck. Harry must feel me staring at him because he's quick to look back down at what I'm doing. I make sure to keep eye contact as I try to take him in my mouth completely, which isn't easy.

This is insane.. I can't believe that just a few days ago, I was pouring out my heart to this man and now I'm on my knees for him. It becomes even crazier as it really slips through my mind that he's actually my teacher, I seem to forget sometimes. But somehow, him being my teacher makes this all even hotter.

"Fuck.. you're doing so good." Harry says, his breathing becoming a lot heavier.

I like it when he tells me things like that, it makes me feel confident in what I'm doing. I decide to throw my other hand in it as well, now pumping up and down with both hands as my mouth connects to his tip again. I let my tongue swirl around his tip a few times and it makes Harry moan out this time.

"Like this, Mister Styles?" I ask, as my two hands are working their magic.

"For fuck's sake, Georgie.." Harry curses under his breath. "Yes." he breathes out.

I feel how red my cheeks are, I think from both the effort and hearing what I'm doing to him. I decide to go for it completely, taking his length back in my mouth and going all the way down until I feel it hit the back of my throat. It doesn't take long before I'm gagging on his dick, tears forming into my eyes as I pull back and watch how my spit lingers on his length.

"You like to gag on it, don't you? You little slut." Harry tells me, connecting his hand back to my cheek.

That was different.. it wasn't praising but he degraded me. Is it completely wrong if that somehow turned me on as well? God, I don't know who I am anymore after this.

I nod my head and take him fully into my mouth, it hits the back of my throat again. Harry attaches his hand into my hair as I gag a few times and then feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Such a good girl." Harry tells me again, his hand coming back to my cheek and wiping away the tear that was still rolling down there.

I move my hands back around his dick, giving it a few pumps but now picking up the speed. Harry closes his eyes as his head tilts back a little, he keeps his hand on my head and I decide to suck on his tip a few more times.

"You're going to make me come.." he mumbles.

He takes himself into his own hand as I open my mouth, allowing him to place his dick on my bottom lip and gives himself a few more pumps before he reaches his high. I close my eyes and listen to the sounds Harry makes, his grunting and breathing is so hot to me. When I feel his load drip onto my tongue, I open my eyes again and wait till he pulls back to swallow.

Harry is quick to put his dick away and close his pants, meanwhile I'm still seated on my knees and trying to catch my breath. My cheeks are red, I feel the muscles in my jaw more than ever and my hair is probably a frizzy mess, luckily it's in braids.

Now what.. what do I say? I don't really know how to act, I feel embarrassed yet also excited and still quite turned on.

"Look at me." Harry demands, breaking that silence.

I slowly look up, my breathing still heavy and my lips wet. Harry leans down a bit, placing his hand underneath my chin so he can let his thumb roam over my lips, it takes away some of the spit.

Before he can say anything, he's interrupted by the bell that's ringing through the building to let everybody know that the next class is about to start. Harry closes his eyes and sighs, it tells me enough to know that he needs to leave right now. This bums me out but I can't be mad considering it's not his fault.