IX ( THE END ) 💞

Start from the beginning

He smiled and kissed me. Every time I kissed his lips, I would feel special. I wanted them to be on mine forever.

While he was kissing me, he took off my T-shirt and a second later he pulled off my pants. I wanted him inside me as soon as possible. I couldn't wait any longer.

He lowered his head to the bottom of my stomach and started sucking the skin around that sensitive zone. I moaned and squeezed the sheets under me with my hands.

I felt him pull my panties off, leaving me completely naked.

ERICK: "Lie on your stomach."

I smiled and listened to him. He put his head on my neck and from behind he started kissing me and squeezing my skin on my back with his hands. Holy shit...I felt such a strong erection and I just needed it to finally enter me.

ME:"Come inside me...please."

ERICK:"Be patient."

He kept his hands on my ass and made a hickey on my back.

ERICK: "Turn around now."

ME: "Why? It feels so good."

ERICK: "I want to look at you in the face while I fuck you."

I turned around. At that moment, Erick lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders.

ERICK: "I've wanted to do this my whole life."

ME: "Then hurry up."

ERICK: "No, baby, I'll do it slow. You'll remember this your whole life."

I pulled him and kissed him again. Our lips matched perfectly. After that, Erick got inside me. Honestly, it didn't look like he was doing this for the first time. Of course, this isn't the first time for me either. There are a lot of LGBT people in our city. He went slowly into me and the feeling was indescribably good. I've always wanted to feel this. I don't even know how many times I've imagined this. It's finally happening.

ME:"Ahh faster,Erick."

He didn't say anything but kept going in and out. I was on the edge and holding my breath to last as long as possible.

ME:"Faster,I'm gonna cum."

ERICK:"Already?"

ME: "You have no idea...ahh how much you turned me on, Erick."

ERICK: "Fuck, keep moaning...It's so sexy."

He picked up the pace and I wanted so badly to cum, but I didn't want this feeling to stop. I moaned so hard and I couldn't help myself. And then, I gave up. I came. My cum was on his stomach.

ME:"Oh my God,Erick..."

ERICK:"It was so good."

We were out of breath, but I didn't want to stop until I made him cum.

ME: "Now it's my turn to be top."

I pulled him over and stood over him.

ERICK: "Come inside, please. I'm so fucking close."

I went down and put his dick in my mouth.

ERICK: "Oh, fuck..."

He leaned back and held me by the shoulders. I sucked his dick harder and harder and his moans got louder. It made me so horny.

ERICK: "I can't take it. I'm going to cum."

And then, when he was on the very border, I stopped. I took his dick out of my mouth and then entered in him. He moaned loudly and I comes slowly and deep.

ERICK:"Ahh please."

And then, it happened. Eric cummed and sighed with relief. I felt so good that I made him cum.

I fell tired next to him on the bed.

ERICK:"Fuck,I want to do this everyday."

ME:"Same.It's so freaking good."

I leaned close to him and rested my head on his bare chest.

ERICK: "You know...I have liked you since forever, literally."

I swear, my heart stopped for a second and then went completely insane.

ME:"Wait...what?"

ERICK:"What "what"?"

ME:"You little idiot!"

I jumped up and sat over him.

ERICK:"Oh you want again?"

ME:"Why the fuck you didn't tell me?"

ERICK: "And why didn't you tell me you were gay?"

ME:"Well...I asked you first!"

ERICK:"Ah,come on!We're not kids anymore!"

ME:"Okay,I'm embarrassed to say this outloud!"

ERICK:"What?"

I bent down and stuck my head between his neck and shoulders. Fuck, he smells so good. I hugged him around the neck and tried to calm down, to tell him I loved him.

ERICK: "Just say it, baby. I think I know what you're going to say."

He put his hand on my back and hugged me.

ME: "Okay, listen...I've been trying to tell you this my whole life. And you know how hard it is."

ERICK: "Come on. You have no idea how much I want to hear that."

ME: "I have to pee."

ERICK: "I hate you!"

He punched me in the ass and I started laughing.

ME: "I'm just kidding!"

ERICK: "Yes, I figured it out!"

I raised my head and put my hand on his face.

ME: "I never looked at you just as a friend, you know? I always wanted to kiss you and touch you. I wanted to hold your hand and hug you whenever I wanted. And...I love you, Erick."

He laughed and pulled me into a kiss. We kissed for a long time. The kiss went quickly because we longed for each other.

ERICK: "I still can't believe this is all happening. I'm fucking happy right now, baby."

ME: "Same."

I rested my head on his shoulder and lay down next to him.

...

ME: "Come on. We're late for school."

ERICK: "I'm coming down in half a second!"

ME: "Oh, I see you. You're so fast."

ERICK: "Ha-ha! Very funny!"

I was waiting for him in front of the house and we were already very late. At that moment, the door opened and Erick finally came out after a thousand years.

ME: "Thank God!"

He ran panting towards me

ERICK: "Sorry! I fell asleep!"

ME: "How weird of you...I'm kidding. Come here."

I put my hands on his waist and pulled him towards me. He put his hands on my shoulder and smiled.

ERICK: "I don't know why, but this whole gay thing is not at all strange to me. I feel like this is completely normal and we've been together our whole lives."

ME: "Well...We'll be together our whole lives."

I leaned over and kissed him. He returned the kiss the same second and put his tongue in my mouth.

We started walking slowly at school. As we walked, Erick took my hand.
Oh my God.

I intertwined our fingers and we walked holding hands.

I can't believe this is my reality now.

END.