chapter 9

On the phone (jungkook's calling) :
Y/N- hello
JUNGKOOK- what hello? where are you? do you know how scared your parents are? and why aren't you picking up their call?
Y/N- ah! shit! i totally forgot about the time! and what do you mean not picking up their calls? they didn't call only
JUNGKOOK- what! I- I've myself seen uncle calling you continuously
Y/N- wait... lemme check     (checks her phone and sees 48 missed calls from her dad) ah f*ck! I just completely forgot to unmute my dad's calls I muted him coz he was calling again and again during class
JUNGKOOK- you dumbhead! come back fast or else if your parents called the police then don't ask me to save you from being embarassed!
Y/N- hey hey! tell them that i'm at my friends place and i'm coming in a minute do not let them call the cops
JUNGKOOK- what will I get then?
Y/N- you!... I'll give you 500 rupees done?
JUNGKOOK- done!

y/n asks taehyung to drop him at her place as soon as she cuts the call. She's been really worried all along the way about what will she say to her parents when she reaches home but taehyung just asks her to calm down and that he'll handle it.

At y/n's house
as soon as y/n enters the house she feels a cold glare continuosly on her as she turns towards her right she saw her dad.
y/n’s dad- where were you till now?
y/n- I… I was at my friend’s place working on a project.
y/n’s dad- till so late?!
y/n- i…
“she was with me” suddenly a voice comes from behind y/n. As y/n turns around to see who it was she sees jennie standing at the entrance of the house “evening uncle! Evening aunt! Actually y/n and I were working on a group project at my place and we got tired so we just lied down for a bit but fell asleep that’s why y/n came back so late and she didn’t pick up the calls because he phone was on silent” says jennie confidently just like she was telling the truth making y/n’s parents immediately believe her.
After y/n’s parents go back to their room
y/n- “how did you know about this all??!”
jennie- “be happy that taehyung has a crush on you otherwise you would have been dead today!”
y/n- “you mean tae told you about this?!”
jennie- “of course! Who else would tell me if not him?!”
ALMOST HALF AN HOUR AGO:
After y/n gets off taehyung's car (a bit far away from her place coz she doesn't want her parents to see taehyung dropping her) tae makes a call to jennie
tae- hello
jennie- hello... mr. kim? you're calling me so late at night? everything's alright na?
tae- I want ms. jennie to do me a favor... can she?
jennie- I'll decide if I can do it or not after listening to what you want me to do
tae- I just want you to go to y/n's place and say that y/n was with you and that you guys were working on a project so you forgot about the time
jennie- you guys were spending the night together? that's a great progress mr.kim
tae- thanks, now I'd be really hapy if you could hurry towards y/n's place
jennie- yeah I'll go there now. Wish you keep making progress in your relationship like this
tae- thnx, hope you also succeed in getting hoseok's heart

after hanging on the call jennie changes and hurries towards y/n's place

y/n- “hey jennie..”
jennie- “hmm..??”
y/n- “what if I say yes to him now?”
jennie- “really?! You’re gonna agree! Ah gosh finally! Of course say yes to him why are you still hesitating he has done so much for you! He has completely changed his aura just for YOU!”
y/n- “hmm..”

for the next few days y/n and taehyung go on dates to places like amusement park, adventure sports spots or have cute dates like cooking together and watching movies together at taehyung’s place.

At taehyung’s place on a refreshing evening:
Taehyung and y/n are having their dinner that taehyung’s place (this time he doesn’t cause a mess and has learnt to make many more dishes in the past few days after successfully wasting supplies that could be used for a month at least). They had their lunch and were about to go to watch a movie when y/n suddenly goes in front of taehyung. Seeing her coming so close to him taehyung gets shocked and asks “what hap..” he hadn’t completed his sentence yet when y/n suddenly tiptoes and kisses him on his lips. Taehyung was still shocked from the kiss when y/n says “I love you too tae and I agree to be your girlfriend” saying this y/n turns y/n gets completely red and runs away from there leaving tae in a shock.
A while later tae comes back to his senses he murmurs to himself “did.. did she just kiss me..? wait.. she… she agreed!” and then suddenly screams in happiness “yay! Yay! She said yes! She said yes!”. Meanwhile assistant han and xu yi who just came in after seeing y/n running out “we’ve lost all the respect that we used to have for our master *_*”
When y/n runs out of the taehyung’s mansion and stops at the road she sees her system appear in front of her and some visual fire-crackers that were only visible to her burst with the text “MISSION ‘CHANGING THE VILLAIN’S FATE’ ACCOMPLISHED”
Meanwhile y/n be like… “my mission this time was to change someone’s fate that I know but… taehyung was the villain in this novel..?? -_-? ”