chapter 6

INSIDE THE AMUSEMENT PARK:
They take a stroll around for a while taking selfies and having some snacks. y/n buys two headbands a bunny headband for her and a furry wolf headband for taehyung and forces taehyung to wear it and take selfies with her. Taehyung gives a really dark expression in the selfies. Y/n uploads the selfies on her weibo.
Reactions of taehyung’s family and friend on y/n’s post
Grandparents- “oh it must be buddha’s blessing that my grandson about whom I almost believed that he is bent now likes a GIRL and is finally getting controlled by someone” (cries in happiness)
Mom- “I knew it! I knew that she was the only girl who could make this brat do something like this!”
Dad- “I… is this really my son who never wore denims even when he was 5 years old…??”
Jin and Jimin- “Amazing! Sister-in-law is literally amazing! She could do something even gods couldn’t do!” (meanwhile god: you stupid ppl I think I was the only one to send her in his life right?😑)
Assistant han and Xu Yi who were thrown out of the amusement park- “hahaha thank god we’re not in there otherwise we would have literally died from laughing”
Inside the amusement park:
Taehyung is walking alongside y/n with a dark expression.
Y/n- “hey! don’t make that face again or else I’m leaving!”
As soon as y/n says the word leaving a bright but faked smile appears on taehyung’s face.
Y/n- “uhm… I think that it was better before only (gives an awkward smile😀)”
Taehyung turns back to being expressionless
Y/n- “let’s go on the skyfall now!”
Tae- “sk-skyfall?? Wh-why don’t we go on some other ride…??
Y/n- “you…? are you scared or what Mr. Kim Taehyung..??” asks y/n suspiciously
Tae- “who… who’s scared? I’m not scared come on let’ go!” says taehyung acting all mighty mighty
Taehyung and y/n buy tickets for the skyfall.
Time skip
Taehyung and y/n are now sitting on the ride.
Taehyung (while they are going up)- **not interested**
Taehyung (when they are coming down)- on the surface- bored -_-
On the inside- “aahhhh!!! Help!!!!”
Author’s note- taehyung has a childhood trauma from the sky fall. He can jump down a cliff without a parachute but never go on a skyfall.
y/n was enjoying the ride when she feels someone grasp her really tight. She turns her head to see taehyung sitting expressionlessly but notices him sweating a lot. His stupid try to hide his fear makes y/n chuckle.
Taehyung when he hears y/n chuckle- “you… why are you laughing??!!”
Y/n- “you can scream if you’re scared” says y/n laughingly
Taehyung gets completely red when he finds out that she noticed it.
AFTER THEY GET DOWN:
Taehyung- “I—I was…
Y/n- “aww! You look so cute when flustered!”
This sentence caught Taehyung off guard. He looks confused and asks Y/n “didn’t you want someone brave to go on that ride with you?? But I got scared..”
Y/n- “at least you didn’t scream and hug me like jungkook does and gets me in an awkward position. And everyone has some soft points no one is flawless and you’re also a human being after all. And the most important thing is that you looked just like a little baby being caught while stealing a chocolate when you were trying to explain that was so cuteee!!!!”
Taehyung gets happy that he didn’t get a negative point and gives a cute boxy smile.

THE NEXT DAY: 
Y/n tells jungkook and jennie about how taehyung looked so cute yesterday and that he took her on a date to an amusement park and how much fun they had. Looking at how happy Y/n looked while telling them what all they did at the amusement park jennie got it that taehyung now befits the first condition of being Y/n’s boyfriend.
The rest of their day goes as usual like y/n and jungkook once again threatening the topper to give them the notes coz they got late as y/n was telling them what they did at the amusement park.

THE NEXT DAY AT TAEHYUNG’S PLACE
Jennie is waiting for taehyung in the living room.
2 minutes later taehyung comes down rushed thinking that he messed up something and jennie was here to scold him.
As soon as taehyung reaches downstairs he asks jennie- “what happened Ms. Kim? Did I mess up something?” asks taehyung looking really flustered
Jennie chuckles at how scared Taehyung was thinking that he messed up something.
Jennie- “no no Mr. Kim you misunderstood. I am here to congratulate you coz you have passed the first level. So now I will be telling you the second condition”
Taehyung- “really? I passed the first level? But.. but we just went to the amusement park once until now…” says taehyung a bit confusedly
Jennie- “then that means you won 1/3rd of y/n’s heart in the first try. That’s a great achievement. So the 2nd condition is that she wants someone who finds out she’s sad even when she doesn’t show it on her face, someone who supports her in whatever she does and doesn’t meddle with her personal life too much she will tell him the things she’s comfortable in telling and won’t tell the things she doesn’t want to. So I hope that you can fulfill these conditions too Mr. Kim.”

The next few days go peacefully. Taehyung takes y/n on short cute dates to the amusement parks, ice cream shops, adventure sports etc. He used to be with y/n almost everyday picking her up from the school and going with her to the gaming store despite the pressure from the company. y/n knew that taehyung had been working till late nights recently completing all his official works so that he could be with her in the morning and this had already melted y/n’s heart but she still wanted to see if he could be patient and wait for her for a longer period of time or not.