"I just got the chills." She spoke, Seb's smile widening. "Oh, yeah, from this float, not you guys." Erica spoke, Seb's smile vanishing rapidly. "Know what I love most about this country?" She asked no one in particular, not waiting for anyone to guess. "Capitalism." Erica announced, turning to Seb. "Do you know what Capitalism is?" She asked, Seb slowly shaking his head. "It means this is a free market system. Which means people get paid for their services, depending on how valuable their contributions are." Robin and Dustin kept quiet, Seb nodding slowly. "And it seems to me, my ability to fit into that little vent is very, very valuable to you all." Erica spoke, Seb nodding quicker. "It is." Dustin sighed, Erica humming. "So, you want my help? This USS butterscotch better be the first of many. And I'm talking free ice cream," Erica turned to Robin.

"For life."

––––––☆––––––

"ALL RIGHT, NERDS." ERUCA SPOKE INTO THE RADIO, SEB LOOKING TO IT QUICKLY. "I'm there." She announced, the four on the roof yet again as they waited for Erica to get where she needed. "Do you see anything?" Robin asked, Seb watching as Dustin looked through the binoculars... again. He was hogging them. "Yeah, I see those boring boxes you're so excited about." Erica watched a bunch of boxes, not pleased. "Any guards?" Robin asked, Steve looking to the radio. "Negative." Erica answered, Seb raising a hand. "Is there any 'booby traps'?" He asked, Robin smiling as Erica sighed. "If I could see them, they'd be pretty shit traps, wouldn't they?" Erica spat, Seb letting his hand drop awkwardly. "Thank you for that." Robin spoke, Erica using both feet to kick the grate down.

"I'm in." Erica spoke, Steve wincing. "Oh, God." He let out, the four watching the door open. Erica walked out, homemade helmet on as she put her hands on her hips. "Free ice cream," She reminded,

"For life."

STEVE USED A KNIFE TO OPEN ONE OF THE BOXES, EVERYONE SURROUNDING IT. There was a metal box inside, Seb tilting his head. Steve grabbed the handle and twisted it, air hissing afterwards. Taking the lid off, everyone leaned forward to see four other handles, smaller ones. "That's definitely not Chinese food." Steve muttered, reaching for one before looking at everyone else. "Uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back." Steve advised, Seb looking to him. Robin and Erica did as told, Seb and Dustin staying put. "No." Dustin let out, Steve sighing. "Just step back, okay?" Steve started to push the two back, Dustin objecting. "No! No!" Dustin spoke, Seb staying silent. "If you die, I die." Dustin spoke, Seb scoffing. "Just open it." He pushed forward, grabbing one of the four handles and twisting it. "No!" Steve and Dustin objected, Seb ignoring them and pulling out a large tube of green liquid.

It didn't seem to do any harm, Steve leaning closer. "What the hell?" He asked, Robin stunned as Seb stared at the liquid. It had bubbles and moved. It looked gross. "What is that?" Robin asked, Seb looking around quickly once the room rumbled. "Was that just me, or did the room move?" Dustin asked, Seb still holding up the tube as he stared at the floor. "Booby traps." Erica whispered, a mechanical whirring sounding as Seb looked to Steve. The two made eye contact before Robin grabbed for the tube. "You know what, let's just grab that and go." Robin spoke, taking the liquid off of Seb as Dustin went to the control panel. He pressed 'Door open', Steve closing the box back up. "Which one do I press, Erica?" Dustin started to grow stressed, Seb looking to them. "Just press the damn button, nerd." Erica spat, Robin putting the liquid in her backpack.

"Which one? I'm pressing the button, okay?" Dustin spoke quickly, Nick moving over to him. "Press 'Open door!'" Erica let out, Dustin huffing. "I'm pressing 'Open door'" Dustin let out, Seb moving his hand and pressing it himself. Seeing it didn't work, he pressed it again. "Why is it not working-" "Out of the way, let her do it." Robin spoke, Steve ignoring her and moving behind Seb and Dustin. "Open the door." He spoke, Dustin turning to him. "I'm trying." He seethed, Steve pressing the button. "Would you just let me do it?" Steve spoke, stopping Seb from pressing the button for the fifth time. "Just open the door!-" Another sound of whirring sounded, everyone going silent. The door slammed shut, Seb's eyes widening. Everything was silent before the lights turned off and the room started to move, Erica screaming.

"We're moving!" Seb yelled, holding onto one of the pillars as Steve stared at the wall.

They were moving down.

"Oh, shit."

––––––☆––––––

THE PARTY STARED AS BILLY RAN AWAY FROM THE SAUNA, EL'S BREATHING HEAVY. Mike's plan was to shut Billy in the hot sauna and make the Mind Flayer react, Billy getting into a fight with El which ended up with him thrown through the brick wall. He rushed away to Heather. "The girl. Was it her?" Heather asked, Billy sat in front of her. "Yeah. It was her. She knows now. She knows about me." Billy spoke, stopping Heather when she was about to clean his face. "She could've killed me. I need to find her brother." Billy spoke, Heather letting him speak. "He's more powerful than her. If she almost killed me, he can kill me." Billy assured, Heather nodding. "Yes. He can kill you. But not us." Heather assured,

The two looking to see a whole army of flayed people,

hundreds.

---------------------------------------------

Wow, how cool idk what to put here anymore lmao

[1511 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeee!