"No, it's Nahmir"

Nicholas "Nahmir" Santana | 22

That pain, those feelings, the voices... they still follow me. No matter who tried helping, they're still here. I can't get away from them, they won't leave me alone. Everybody around me done everything they can trying to help, but nothings working.

Nothing

"Excuse me, Mr. Santana?"

I was brought out of my thoughts by somebody calling me. It was a girl, not too tall. Clean fair skin, dark brown eyes with straight black hair. She's beautiful, the prettiest person I've ever seen. Even with her nose piercing and a couple visible tattoos, she's perfect.

"Your driver is waiting out front"

I nodded my head and stood up. I stood at least two inches taller then her. I'm not that tall, 5'6 to be exact so, pretty mid.

"Thank you miss" I looked at her name tag to read her name. Alycia. I've never met somebody named Alycia.

"Thank you miss Alycia" I said in a low tone but enough for her to here. She gave me a bright smile and walked back to her desk.

I grabbed my spray ground bag and pulled the handle for my suitcase. I seen pedestrians looking at a person and loud base booming. 

I know damn well it isn't who I think it is 

I stepped outside in the hot Cali air to see an all too familiar red Camaro parked on the street. 

Oh great heavens 

"NICKIE POOH!" There stood my gorilla looking ass bestie. He looked the same but different. He had more tattoos, even a neck tattoo. He had saran wrap on his arm telling me he just got another piece. He was holding a Welcome To Cali sign with flowers and a teddy bear, my heart.

"JAYJAY!"

I dropped my bags and ran to him with open arms. He picked me up and swung me around, me being the child I started screaming. Till it hit me.

"Jay, we're niggas"

He quickly dropped me and I fixed my clothes and coughed to put on my "deep voice."

"Wasgud gang"

I dapped him up and patted his back. "Now Nick you know you too gay for this." 

I deadpanned him as he started bugging out. 

"Akikiki got the whole squad laughing," I sarcastically said while rolling my eyes. "Are these for the one and only?" I looked at the presents with a big smile on my face. "Yes, for my lover," he did a small bow before handing me the gifts and sign. "Aweeee thanks so much."

"Bro why yo shit on the ground?" 

I looked back to see my bags lying on the floor a few feet behind me. "Niggas in Cali take anything, lemme grab em before you start crying saying yo precious camera was stolen."

"I- I feel offended. I won't cry, just gone chase a nigga with my piece," I smirked.

He chuckled and went to grab my bags while I smelt the flowers. This is why I love Jay. He automatically accepted me when I came out and still treats me the same... well, maybe a little bit sweeter. He really is the only person I trust with my life, besides my mom of course. It's giving healthy bestie relationship.

"Get in the car light skin Chief Keef." I stared at him as he placed my bags in his tiny ass trunk. "I know damn well yo 'I like puthy" lisp having ass is not talking."