Part 2

5000 years later, Alina woke up in a place she didn't know. Looking around she saw things round her her that beeped, looking further she saw strings that were pressed into her body, she got scared of what happend around her and she could not understand anything. Because she got scared, her heart was beating harder and faster, because of that her heart monitor started beeping faster until a hard noice came out. Not much later a few nurses came running in. "You're awake!" said one of the nurses shocked. "W...wh...Who are you?, where am I? ... Who am I?" said Alina in fear she didn't even remember her own name. 

A few doctors came in and did all kinds of tests on her, one of the nurses calmed her down when the doctors tried to doe the tests . She turned out to be completely healthy, only her memory appeared to be lost. One of the nurses taught her everything she needed to know about life in this century and what she needed to know. After a few days in the hospital, Alina, now given the name Ciana (pronounced Kiana) because they did not know her real name, asked how they found her. The nurse said she was found on the road just outside the town of Domino wearing what looked like Egyptian costumes from ancient Egypt and a duel monster card package. "We have kept your things for you, maybe it will bring back memories" said the nurse hopefull, she got up and walked to the closet in the room where Ciana had not looked before, she took out a bag with Ciana's things in it. Ciana took everything out and looked at it. She didn't remember any of this stuff. She only felt an attraction to the ring and bracelet and looked at it, when looking at it she got a warm feeling from the two items. She put on the ring and bracelet, the ring on her left index finger and the bracelet on her right wrist. Then she took the duel monster cards and looked at them, in the end she kept looking at two cards, one that said master of magicians and the other one apprentince of Illusion Magician. She felt she recognized them and the names 'Zorah and Lily' came up as if imagining herself with them.  Her trans were interrupted by the nurse talking "Did or do you play Duel Monsters?" she asked. Ciana looked at her questioningly "What is Duel Monsters?" The nurse explained what it meant, learned her everything she know from her own kids and they played many games together. Ciana had quickly developed their own battle style and it seemed as if they had been playing the game for years. After two weeks in the hospital, they indicated that Ciana could no longer stay there. No one had reported that they had lost their daughter, so the police, in consultation with government, decided that Ciana would go to an orphanage in the city. The now 16-year-old Ciana who knew nothing about her past now lived in an orphanage.

----

"Ciana, Ciana are you going to teach us how to duel again" said Tommy one of the orphaned children who came running towards her along with three other children when they saw her enter the orphanage. Ciana has lived in the orphanage for almost a year now and was taught by a private teacher to teach her everything about the present and how to use all everyday objects. Ciana was very popular within the orphanage, she was the oldest there and therefore helped to take care of and supervise the younger children. "How.. about now?" spoke Ciana the children cheered and Ciana taught them duel monster for some time. In the district Ciana was known as the champion because she had never lost a duel. She was know as the duelist that played with her heart. "Always remember that when you duel with someone else you put your heart in the cards. There are not just your cards or monsters they are your friends" Ciana said with a smile. Ciana had discovered since the first night at the orphanage that she could bring out the monster from her cards and talked to them, so she always had someone to talk to and all the monsters in her deck indicated that they were fighting with her, making her bond more deeply. With her cards and before each duel she put her deck on her heart and asked her friends to help her. Every time a monster was destroyed in a duel she was sad like she felt there pain, luckily she also knew that her friends would go back into the card but she thought it was a sad sight.