The revival

_Third person pov_
It has been 3 days after business bay joined the dsmp and the death of Tommyinnit.

When business bay joined they were excited to their old leader and friend again,but when they joined they found out what happened they all became saddened,especially Deo,you see Deo had a crush on Tommy(did I mention the fact that this platonic?well it is)and was planning on asking him out when he joined on the server.But that wouldn't be possible now that the one he loved was gone.

_Dream pov_
Been 3 day since i murdered tommy with a potato,so I guess it's time to use the revive book,and revive the person that got me stuck in here...am I sure about doing this?yes,yes I am.

I then take get the revive book and make sure that everything is perfect before starting

Dream:ok everything should be good,Sam is online so when I revive Tommy he can get him out of this cell,ok time to start

Dream then whispers a few words and all of a sudden Tommy's dead,pale corpse starts to gain back colour and after a few seconds Tommy then starts to breathe again but instead of getting up it seems like he is sleeping.

_Third person pov_
Dream being impatient the walks up to Tommy and tries to wake him up.

Dream:Hey...Get up you idiot

Tommy then gets up and looks around confused as if he has never been in the cell before.

Dream:Hey Tommy,now don't worry I know you're confused to why you are back to life but it has a simple explanation and that explanation is:I revived you

As Dream says that stuff he looks at Tommy who looks even more confused

Tommy:Who are you?W-what do you mean by back to life and revived?I-...Who am I?

Heyheyhey author Unii here!I just wanna say thanks to the people who wrote the sweet comments in 'The new kids'you all were so kind and nice,also funfact 'The new kids' is probably one of the only stories that I've made that have got quite alot of views in a short amount of time.Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter,bye :)