Star's

A story starts with a girl and a boy who was laying under the stars, on car rooftop.

"Siddharth, mujhe na yeh stars boht passand hai. Jab mai ek star banjaungi tab mujhe tum aise hi dekho ge na?" Avneet asked him, he just keep his hand on her mouth.

"Why you always say this avu, I told you more than 1000 times ki yeh death weth ki baate mat karna, nahi tho mai tumhare saat stars dekhna bhool jaunga." He jump down from car roof, leaning on the bonnet.

"Offo! Yeh ladka haye allah kaisa hai dewana, kitna mushkil hai tauba isko samjhan!" She sang this.

"Haa haa! Bas har baar yahi gake mujhe chup karwati raho, lakin is baar seriously I am not talking to you." He threaten her.

"Kisse mujh se?" She asked.

"Haa tum se hi!" He said.

"Wah nigam saab, abhi tho baat ki. Bol rahe ho baat nahi karoge. What a joke." She laughed on her own joke, he was staring her with 'what' look.

"Hone wali nigam ji, abhi ek mahine baad dekh na kaise tumko apni baho mai leke jata hu. Aur taare kya Chand tak dekhne nahi dunga agar is baar phir bolo gi." Again threatened her, both sat on car driving back to their homes.

Sid first drop her home, then drive back to his house.

Turning on the radio, the song pop.

Flashback ends.

"Aa chale tumhe taaro ke sher mai." He punch the radio box. Stopping the car on lonely road he starts shouting.

After 5 min, he sat back and drove towards his home.

Coming back, he straight went in his room, locking the door.

"Siddharth, wait. Khana tho khale." His brother tried to stop him but no use.

"Abhi let it be, let him take his time." Vaishu Patt his back. Telling him that, she is with both of them.

"How come vaishu, how. He is staying like this from more than a year. Wo sab hoke ek saal hone aaraha hai, aur yeh abhi tak."

"You know what abhi, we can't understand his pain from what pain he has gone. Ham jaise rehte tho ab tak marjate, aur wo abhi tak je Raha hai wohi badi baat hai." Abhinavi both start eating their dinner.

Next morning.

The sun was shining brighter, siddharth was up, and was decorating his room.

"You know avu, Aaj na tumhara birthday hai. So dekhna is saal aisa sajaunga ki tum dekhti reh jaogi." He was decorating with balloons, flowers her most favorite one.

"Yaad hai, ki ham last year kya kare the." Remembering the time he went in flashback

"Offo Sid, aaj mera birthday hai aur tumko Sona hai." She pulled blanket from him, he pulled her and blanket back hugging her.

"Aaj tumhara birthday hai, tho ham dono kisi aur ko janam dedete hai. Chalo bolo, karey prosess shuru?" Avu punch him, going away from him. His grip was so tight that she can't even escape.

"Sorry babe, but you can't go without my permission." He start tickling her, both end up laughing, playing with each other.

"Hogaya tum dono ka, tho neche chalo aur cake ready hai madam. Bache plan apni shadi ke baat karna. Despo people." Vaishu shout on them not before pulling the covered blanket from them.

Both went down, saw all their friends. Family sorry, family was only sidneet, abhinavi. No one else.

"Aagaye dono, chalo let's cut the cake." Abhi hugged avu, kissing on her forehead.

"So guys I want to announce something important today." Avu climb on the table, with the help of Sid.

"This year me and Siddharth is going to get married. So open invitation from my side, join us and give us your blessings. Thode expensive gifts bhi chalenge." All were laughing on her silly talks.

"Aur aur aur, meri aaqri wish of my birthday. Kya pata agle saal Mai rahu ya na rahu! Par Siddharth ko tum sab khush rakhna aur duniya ki saari khushiyan isko Dena agar agar mai nahi rahi tho." She start laughing.

"Neche utro, abhi ke abhi, aur cake cutting time." Sid take that talks in a joke way, because she always talk about her death and all. Every time he stops her, but no use.

After the cake cutting, they feed each other......

Flashback ends.

"Acha hai na cake, arey same hai last year ke jaisa. You know what, I should have stop you from telling all that stuff but no use. Once again happy birthday darling." Kissing her he lay down.

"See I am taking care of her also. So don't worry." Sid lay down beside someone, kissing her cheeks.

Abhinavi was watching them with moist eyes. They take some courage and speak up.

"Sid! Let's go to greave yeard. Someone is waiting for you." Vaishu said and went with them.

On his way, he was peeping out and saw some people who was enjoying their time with their family, and kids.

"Stop!" He asked abhi to stop, in cold voice. Abhi stop the car.

"But Sid." I will be back. And don't wait for me, and take care of yourself even of hers. I don't know when I will be back, just don't wait for me.

The story begins.

A boy

Welcome to the shhhh! Koi hai.

No questions, you people ask  me what you want. Related to this book.

See you all in next chapter!

Bye!

Don't see behind, because

Shhhh! Koi hai.

😈😈😈😈